I Got The 360 Elite!

T

The Raz Man

OMG I totally forgot to post this sorry gang. You know my EA/Madden 08 story right and how I was hoping to get the XBOX 360 Elite for chiristmas(actually I guess y'all here don't cuz I'm new if you wanna know I'll post it) ; well I got it 3 weeks ago Saturday! See I had my cousin who lives in SC living with me for like a week he came in early for his brothers weeding ( I was in the weeding party pictures coming as soon as I get them.) Anyway I guess my Dad wanted me to have it so we could play together.

I've yet to get an HDTV to really bring out it's best but even on a regular tv it's freckin amazing! Graphicly and gameplay wise best and smartest playing Madden ever!

I also sold all my PS2 stuff and those bonus games from EA that I never wanted to Gamestop. I got Major League Baseball 2K7, Marvel Ultimate Alliance and a Bengals 360 faceplate (it came with every NFL team in the pack but natually I choose to put on the Bengals one.)

2K7 again graphicly is unreal best looking baseball game I've ever seen! Gameplay wise its got a few flaws but they are dealable if you're a baseball fan who wants to play nextgen baseball.

UA is a superhero fans dream come true best superhero/coop fighting game I've ever played and graphics are again fantastic!

My other cousin bought and broght over Halo 3. Shooters are not my thing but I can see without a doubt why the Halo franchise has such a following. Great game to play coop wise a blast but a very unexpected ending which I won't spoil for those yet to or still playing the game.

I really highly recomend any gamer to get the Elite. Best consule out there today its by far the most fun I've ever had palying video games!

Oh and of course Nascar 08 is on my to get/wish list. If anybody wants to swap XBOX Live gamertags I'm always up for some fun win or loose.

Back
Top Bottom