I had my third interview at Summit Racing today

Benevolent One

Team Owner
Many of you have heard of Summit Racing. They advertise all over the place and provide performance parts to just about everybody. They are headquartered about 15 minutes or so from me and I interviewed for a phone sales job twice last week and again today. I am supposed to find out next Monday what they want to do. We'll see. The hours suck but it is a really good company to work for and I really think I would love the work, at least compared to what I do now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Many of you have heard of Summit Racing. They advertise all over the place and provide performance parts to just about everybody. They are headquartered about 15 minutes or so from me and I interviewed for a phone sales job twice last week and again today. I am supposed to find out next Monday what they want to do. We'll see. The hours suck but it is a really good company to work for and I really think I would love the work, at least compared to what I do now.

Good Luck with it BO

Good luck with the job prospect.

I've purchased from them in the past. I pass their location just east of Akron along I76 occasionally. I've always wanted to stop in there.

I've purchased from them in the past. I pass their location just east of Akron along I76 occasionally. I've always wanted to stop in there.
That's the one. I live in Akron and have most of my life.

That's the one. I live in Akron and have most of my life.

The Akron Camping World is exactly 100 miles from my the end of my driveway. Between trips there and to the University of Akron for indoor track and field events, I make it over that way often. I only live about 12 miles south of I80 in western PA. It's an easy drive there.

Tallmadge, OH. I've bought thousands of dollars worth of stuff from Summit. They have the best customer service of any company I've ever dealt with.
Good luck.

You should take the time. The showroom is pretty awesome. They always have several cars on display in the showroom as well as a ton of products and merchandise.

You should take the time. The showroom is pretty awesome. They always have several cars on display in the showroom as well as a ton of products and merchandise.
You know how life is..... It always seems like I'm in a hurry to get from one place to another and never have time in between. I like to blame that on my wife always taking more than the allotted time to get ready to go somewhere. Women..... Can't live with em, can't live with em. ;)

You know how life is..... It always seems like I'm in a hurry to get from one place to another and never have time in between. I like to blame that on my wife always taking more than the allotted time to get ready to go somewhere. Women..... Can't live with em, can't live with em. ;)
I never really had that problem with my ex. I will have to give her that. She had to wait on me more often than not.

I finally got a hold of the sales manager today and he told me that they still haven't made a decision. I am getting a little impatient but if it's meant to be it will be. At least, they haven't said no, right?

I finally got a hold of the sales manager today and he told me that they still haven't made a decision. I am getting a little impatient but if it's meant to be it will be. At least, they haven't said no, right?

I"ve had to wait to get jobs before, it pissed me off.

I"ve had to wait to get jobs before, it pissed me off.
I am not really getting pissed off. I honestly just really kind of expected to be hired pretty quickly. I was under the impression that they were hiring multiple people but apparently not.

Back
Top Bottom