I have a question.

B

bowtie

In the wreck when Harvick spun Jeff Green out who was at fault? Did Green get of the throttle in front of Harvick or did Harvick just run over him? I have my own opinion but I didn't see that part of the race. Just curious.

looked to me like harvick got goin alot quicker then green did and ran into him...whether he meant to or not, only harvick knows, but I dont think he really cares that it happened tho..

Always subjective and part of the game,I guess,but I agree with Hooty:Harvick just had the speed,Green was there----bam!Green was hit.

Where is Biffle when you need him,huh? :)

Green is an a--hole and I figured thats what happened. Then you have to watch his big mug on T.V. talking about Harvick taking him out and supposed to be teammates.

Jeff has never liked Kevin. Jeff thinks he should be in the 29 car.

Yeh well now he doesn't have worry about either ride anymore....... :lol:

Originally posted by Tabasco@May 5 2003, 05:27 PM
Jeff has never liked Kevin. Jeff thinks he should be in the 29 car.
Mike Skinner thought so too. Look where that got him.

I think they were both racing and Green checked up for some reason and the rest is history. ;)

Green was being cautious and Harvick was being Harvick.

BTW, did Harvick miss hitting anybody at Richmond??
It was reminiescent of Jeff Gordon in the fall at Martinsville last year.

It appears Jack Roush and his drivers have a similar situation to the Childress teams with one driver thinking he is top dog in the yard and the rest are chasing thier tail. Who the top dog really is with Roush is the question as they are all better than average.
Same with Childress.
As far as Jeff Green and his future is concerned, perhaps he should return to Busch. Sometimes the differential of a millisecond reaction and decision time can make or break a driver between being a Winston Cup regular and a Busch Series Champion. Jeff Green is one of those guys who is the millisecond short of being a Winston Cup regular. Of course his ego has something to do with it as well.
After the performance by both Harvick and Gordon, is it possible Childress got them both in the woodshed the week previous to Richmond and told them to step it up a few notches?? Robbie did a whale of a job. Harvick was Harvick. :D

Ok,I will just say this once....Both Harvick and Robby have actually grown on me. :( Never thought I would say that.

Green was a little grating,imo,in BGN.Really thought he was doing ok with RCR though.Seems abrupt the way Richard got rid of him so quickly.May not be the case,as other folks on here pointed out however.

But Whizzer's point about a 'top dog' is a long standing problem with multi-car teams.All the way back to DW and Neil and probably back beyond that.Dale Sr. wasn't that crazy about the thought of Skinner coming on board either if memory serves.Probably just a neccesary 'evil' with the whole concept of big teams.

Originally posted by 97forever@May 6 2003, 02:40 PM
Ok,I will just say this once....Both Harvick and Robby have actually grown on me. :( Never thought I would say that.

*BOWTIE picks self up off the floor* What did you just say 97?????? :blink: :wacko:

Originally posted by bowtie+May 6 2003, 04:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ May 6 2003, 04:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@May 6 2003, 02:40 PM

*BOWTIE picks self up off the floor* What did you just say 97?????? :blink: :wacko: [/b][/quote]
hey, 97! You were right in your post several posts ago. You can no longer say anything and get it by bowtie since he's learned how to use the quote button! LOL - ROTFLMAO

I really never had a problem with Jeff Green. Now, Robby Gordon is a completely different scenario, and I will not say anything else except :wacko:

Originally posted by majestyx+May 6 2003, 03:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ May 6 2003, 03:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -bowtie@May 6 2003, 04:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--97forever
@May 6 2003, 02:40 PM

*BOWTIE picks self up off the floor* What did you just say 97?????? :blink: :wacko:
hey, 97! You were right in your post several posts ago. You can no longer say anything and get it by bowtie since he's learned how to use the quote button! LOL - ROTFLMAO

I really never had a problem with Jeff Green. Now, Robby Gordon is a completely different scenario, and I will not say anything else except :wacko: [/b][/quote]
like a kid with a new toy. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by majestyx+May 6 2003, 04:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ May 6 2003, 04:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -bowtie@May 6 2003, 04:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--97forever
@May 6 2003, 02:40 PM

I really never had a problem with Jeff Green. Now, Robby Gordon is a completely different scenario, and I will not say anything else except :wacko: [/b][/quote]
I knew it was coming!!!I knew showing Bowtie how to quote was a bad idea! :lol: :lol: Ah well....I can always claim my wife posted under my name or something....after all she does drive a Monte Carslow--uh--Carlo!

Back
Top Bottom