I just saved a bunch of money on Valentine's Day!

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
1489100_10152133082418486_528844423_n.jpg

I can actually live cheaper with my wife then without.

Your guy's heads have been infiltrated and manipulated. Your opinion in this matter is no longer credible.
I live WAY cheaper on my own than I do with a girl.
(I have more to spend on my cars, booze, pool and other girls :D )

Your guy's heads have been infiltrated and manipulated. Your opinion in this matter is no longer credible.
I live WAY cheaper on my own than I do with a girl.
(I have more to spend on my cars, booze, pool and other girls :D )

I thought I read something about you getting married a while back?

It is doubtful there is a Valentine Day card that could express to my Bride how I feel about her.
Without my Bride, best friend, confidante, lover, sounding board and mother of our children, life would be empty. I married a lady who never, in over fifty years of marriage, has asked for anything. She has worked along side me night and day. She has supported my ideas,dreams and goals and helped us reach them all. There is nothing I could say to tell her how much she means to me, just for being who she is. We never had separate checking accounts, or never felt the need for a prenuptial agreement. What we have, we have together.

It is doubtful there is a Valentine Day card that could express to my Bride how I feel about her.
Without my Bride, best friend, confidante, lover, sounding board and mother of our children, life would be empty. I married a lady who never, in over fifty years of marriage, has asked for anything. She has worked along side me night and day. She has supported my ideas,dreams and goals and helped us reach them all. There is nothing I could say to tell her how much she means to me, just for being who she is. We never had separate checking accounts, or never felt the need for a prenuptial agreement. What we have, we have together.
Why dont you send this to her. :)

Why don't you send her your post about the night in the convertible? You know, the one about the girl with "the ivory skin in the moonlight." Or...was that just a "test drive?"

Why dont you send this to her. :)

I tell her every morning and every night before going to sleep how much she means to me.

Why don't you send her your post about the night in the convertible? You know, the one about the girl with "the ivory skin in the moonlight." Or...was that just a "test drive?"

Nothing happened. My problem was, I never could gets out of the car and trust me, it was hell trying to drive like that! :rolleyes:

I had a good woman like that once. I divorced her because she left the toilet seat down. Every time.

Back
Top Bottom