"I Love You Too Mama

Congrates to Brendon!!!!!
Clap%20Hands.gif
Crowd%20Grin.gif
Clap%20Hands.gif

I would like to just say that I actually witnessed the 4th Texas Motor Speedway Victory for Brendan Gaughan! It was a very interesting race. Brendan came from the back TWICE! Congrats! :) :) :)

Originally posted by majestyx@Oct 11 2003, 07:58 PM
I would like to just say that I actually witnessed the 4th Texas Motor Speedway Victory for Brendan Gaughan! It was a very interesting race. Brendan came from the back TWICE! Congrats! :) :) :)
Does this mean he is as good as Dale Junior? :p

P.S. (Don't believe any of the Texas wins were questionable.) :D

Originally posted by 17_Fan+Oct 13 2003, 12:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (17_Fan @ Oct 13 2003, 12:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--majestyx@Oct 11 2003, 07:58 PM
I would like to just say that I actually witnessed the 4th Texas Motor Speedway Victory for Brendan Gaughan!&nbsp; It was a very interesting race.&nbsp; Brendan came from the back TWICE!&nbsp; Congrats! :)&nbsp; :)&nbsp; :)
Does this mean he is as good as Dale Junior? :p

P.S. (Don't believe any of the Texas wins were questionable.) :D [/b][/quote]
:huh:

Brendan is just lovable kinda' guy! He said that his Mama comes to all of his races but couldn't make it to this race because "she had some business of her own to take care of". As 71fan started this thread out with,
How can anybody not like this kid?
I was actually able to meet him before the race on Saturday and got his autograph, on the t-shirt I was wearing no less. (And, yes, it was his 2002 Rookie of The Year shirt.) He is really a sweet kid! :wub:

Back
Top Bottom