I really miss.......

97forever

Team Owner
My damned eye avatar. Bummer.

<---- Man, this 'Junior" thing just scares off the ladies and is not capable of , ahem, 'eye-cam' capabilities. I feel blind. (Apologies to any actual blind folks reading this).

Now granted, my JRcar-tar is not as bad as Wranglers Nader Pin or Possums ,uh, 'different drummer' avatar.....

Ok, it is. It's worse than either of those!

How long is it till the next race, anyhow??

Seriously, I really feel off balance without my customary avatar. Plus, it tickles Bow and Fergy to death.....which is never a good thing. <_<

I miss it too 97 !!!!!

I like the way it looks at me !!! ;)

I know, PS. I know you have to fight back your natural repulsion just to speak to me now. :(

For what its worth, I do appreciate your sacrifice. :cheers: :p

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 20 2004, 02:48 PM
Seriously, I really feel off balance without&nbsp; my customary avatar. Plus, it tickles Bow and Fergy to death.....which is never a good thing. <_<
It really does Shickle the tit out of me, just because I know it repulses you. Really man, give it a chance, the chicks really dig it.

Oh by the way its only 5 more weeks and I won't make you wear it during the off season.

BTW, Maj really likes it too.

STN.gif

rockon.gif

Originally posted by bowtie+Oct 20 2004, 03:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Oct 20 2004, 03:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-97forever@Oct 20 2004, 02:48 PM
Seriously, I really feel off balance without&nbsp; my customary avatar. Plus, it tickles Bow and Fergy to death.....which is never a good thing. <_<
It really does Shickle the tit out of me, just because I know it repulses you. Really man, give it a chance, the chicks really dig it.

Oh by the way its only 5 more weeks and I won't make you wear it during the off season.

BTW, Maj really likes it too.

rockon.gif
rical.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]
I know Maj really likes it dude. Fortunately, I like her to much to consider her an actual female. ^_^

Geez 97, the guy that DRIVES that car seems to do ok with the gals, you sure it's the car that's the problem? :p

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 20 2004, 03:08 PM
I know Maj really likes it dude. Fortunately, I like her to much to consider her an actual female. ^_^
busted2.gif

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 20 2004, 03:48 PM
Now granted, my JRcar-tar is not as bad as Wranglers Nader Pin or Possums ,uh, 'different drummer' avatar.....

Sadly, yes it is worse than even these "guys" Fergy and Lappapalooza are so familiar with. I feel your pain, brother.

I still say you're wrong about it being chick repellent though. Maybe you're just setting your standards too high. For instance, I notice a lot of guys wearing 8car shirts and caps and stuff with female companionship.

I never said the companionship was 1) pretty, 2) literate, or 3) disease free, but I see it a lot.

:lol:

Originally posted by bowtie+Oct 20 2004, 03:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Oct 20 2004, 03:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-97forever@Oct 20 2004, 03:08 PM
busted2.gif
[/b][/quote]
She'll probably never notice Bow. ^_^

Originally posted by EatMorePossum+Oct 20 2004, 03:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EatMorePossum @ Oct 20 2004, 03:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-97forever@Oct 20 2004, 03:48 PM

Sadly, yes it is worse than even these "guys" Fergy and Lappapalooza are so familiar with. I feel your pain, brother.

I still say you're wrong about it being chick repellent though. Maybe you're just setting your standards too high. For instance, I notice a lot of guys wearing 8car shirts and caps and stuff with female companionship.

I never said the companionship was 1) pretty, 2) literate, or 3) disease free, but I see it a lot.

:lol: [/b][/quote]
Good point, EMP...God knows I have to have them pretty, at least. :cheers:

Originally posted by EatMorePossum@Oct 20 2004, 03:11 PM
I notice a lot of guys wearing 8car shirts and caps and stuff with female companionship.

At least they are with a female....... :D

Fergy, I would NOT want to be you when Star sees this...

Originally posted by EatMorePossum+Oct 20 2004, 03:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EatMorePossum @ Oct 20 2004, 03:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-97forever@Oct 20 2004, 03:48 PM

:lol: [/b][/quote]
WTF is Lappapalooza?? I think you mispelled that one.
Remember the SGRB, as long as they walk under their pow
teef.gif
er.

Originally posted by EatMorePossum@Oct 20 2004, 03:14 PM
Fergy, I would NOT want to be you when Star sees this...
I wasn't talking about you dude......talking about the dudes with 8 gear on.

No way in Hades would I p.o. a mountain woman. Nope, no way, uh-uhn....

Lappapalooza is my latest bastardization of Lap3Forever. You know, the guy who hangs out with Fergy and discusses all the "little bit light" crowd...

And of course I recall the SGRB: 8 to 80, wild blind or crazy, walks talks or chews corn stalks...

Originally posted by EatMorePossum@Oct 20 2004, 03:21 PM
Lappapalooza is my latest bastardization of Lap3Forever. You know, the guy who hangs out with Fergy and discusses all the "little bit light" crowd...

And of course I recall the SGRB: 8 to 80, wild blind or crazy, walks talks or chews corn stalks...

Aight, I'm witcha now. Had a temporary brain fart man, didn't pick up on that.

I knew you knew the rule book.
coolthumb.gif

Originally posted by fergy1370+Oct 20 2004, 03:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fergy1370 @ Oct 20 2004, 03:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-EatMorePossum@Oct 20 2004, 03:21 PM
SGRB
:huh: [/b][/quote]
You mean you don't know?????
doh.gif

Originally posted by EatMorePossum@Oct 20 2004, 03:21 PM

<_<

Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Oct 20 2004, 03:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Oct 20 2004, 03:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-EatMorePossum@Oct 20 2004, 03:21 PM
Lappapalooza is my latest bastardization of Lap3Forever.&nbsp; You know, the guy who hangs out with Fergy and discusses all the "little bit light" crowd...

And of course I recall the SGRB:&nbsp; 8 to 80, wild blind or crazy, walks talks or chews corn stalks...

<_< [/b][/quote]
Nice response dude. :cheers:

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 20 2004, 03:29 PM
I'm glad he's on your side, Bow.

BWWWAAHHAAAHHAAAAA!!!!! :XXROFL:
*ahem* fergy....................you remember the book man.............remember I sent you a copy for your coffee table...................................the Book man, the Southern Guy Rule Book............................written by EMP, 97, and Myself................c'mon man you got it somewhere.
wheresmahead.gif

Originally posted by 97forever+Oct 20 2004, 03:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (97forever @ Oct 20 2004, 03:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Lap3Forever@Oct 20 2004, 03:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-EatMorePossum
@Oct 20 2004, 03:21 PM
Lappapalooza is my latest bastardization of Lap3Forever.  You know, the guy who hangs out with Fergy and discusses all the "little bit light" crowd...

And of course I recall the SGRB:  8 to 80, wild blind or crazy, walks talks or chews corn stalks...

<_<
Nice response dude. :cheers: [/b][/quote]
EMP, you..........................................................................................

**The FCC has intercerpted this message, and fined lap3 10,000 dollors and 25 posts**

Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Oct 20 2004, 03:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Oct 20 2004, 03:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 20 2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Lap3Forever@Oct 20 2004, 03:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-EatMorePossum
@Oct 20 2004, 03:21 PM
Lappapalooza is my latest bastardization of Lap3Forever.&nbsp; You know, the guy who hangs out with Fergy and discusses all the "little bit light" crowd...

And of course I recall the SGRB:&nbsp; 8 to 80, wild blind or crazy, walks talks or chews corn stalks...

<_<

Nice response dude. :cheers:
EMP, you..........................................................................................

**The FCC has intercerpted this message, and fined lap3 10,000 dollors and 25 posts** [/b][/quote]
Lap...you arent trying to outsmart the Possum and myself one thread down are you? <_<

Originally posted by bowtie@Oct 20 2004, 03:33 PM

*ahem* fergy....................you remember the book man.............remember I sent you a copy for your coffee table...................................the Book man, the Southern Guy Rule Book............................written by EMP, 97, and Myself................c'mon man you got it somewhere.
wheresmahead.gif
doh.gif
wallbash.gif

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 20 2004, 03:56 PM
:wub: Thank you TRL. :wub: I might even*ahem* keep it awhile just for you.

(Damn nice going Bow <_< )
Don't thank me buddy, I have had all the thanks I needed for this week.
birgits_takk.gif

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 20 2004, 03:08 PM
spam_laser.gif

stretcher.gif

Back
Top Bottom