I say "good-bye" tonight.

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
I hope to get on briefly tomorrow morning before heading out. But, if I don't, ya'll behave yourselves while I'm gone. Play nicely and don't run with scissors. LOL

Anyone getting into trouble will be locked in Timeout coloring pictures of Rosie O'Donnell and Roseanne Barr until time for the race at Loudon. ROTFL

Hopefully, Saturday night will be wonderful weather and the racing will be even better.

I'll be the one waving at the camera just out of turn 2.

I should be back Tuesday --- good Lord willing, and the creek don't rise. LOL

You lucky dog........have a wondertime TRL!! Bring pictures back, especially if Ward and Jr get into it!!:D

Take a lesson from Paul and wear sun screen...even at a night race...

If ya head up I-81 on your way to the track, give a little horn toot at TN exit 23. :waver:

I hope you have a safe trip and ENJOY the H out of the race!!

May the best driver on that day win.

Have a great Time TRL...I'll look for a wave from ya!

Have a great time. You have to create a witty sign to wave at the camera so we will recognize you.

Originally posted by Alaska
Have a great time.  You have to create a witty sign to wave at the camera so we will recognize you.

Yeah, something about DOLs and overturned beer trucks maybe...

Or maybe Paul would spring for a company t-shirt or something. If she makes it on TV, it's a tax write off. :jumping:

Is anyone else going to the race this weekend???

We'll be in the [garden center?] RV lot. Look for a bunch of rowdy dumb asses playing horse shoes and cards. Picking up the RV on Thursday and headin' for trouble!

I'm so psyched! But I'll probably be flying solo for the Busch race on Friday night :(

Back
Top Bottom