I should start watching Tennis

Is this National Big Boob Day or something?! I wouldn't have left the house if I had known in advance... :eek:

BTW, for a tennis chick, that Iroda seems to still need a little work on her abs. ;)

Looks like Popeye might be missing some can goods.:satisfied

Damn...she's built like a man.....cept for of course those.....balloons she had stuffed under her shirt.

I hope she didn't get them from a plastic surgeon, cause she would have been better off spending the money on her face. That is if you guys have noticed her face.

Iroda Tulyaganova ...now if that name doesn't qualify her to be someone's "SVEET VIDDLE BABOOSHKA", I dunno what would...nice assets tho.

Only way I would watch Tennis is if Anna Kournakova(sp?) is playing!

She sure is fine! :growl:

Originally posted by Metal Mulisha
Only way I would watch Tennis is if Anna Kournakova(sp?) is playing!  

She sure is fine!  :growl:

Got that right!

OMG i sure hope she didn't hurt herself on that swing? I wonder how many blackeyes she has after a match?:mygawd: :mygawd: :mygawd: :mygawd: :mygawd:

Just looked at the second picture she scares me:sketchy: :sketchy: :sketchy: :sketchy: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Man, I've seen better looking faces on Iodine bottles than that first chick:( .

Anna is fine though.

Holy Moly Kat,Where did you find those hoots?I got to get Mrs.PBunch a shirt like that.:D

Kat, where are you getting all these pics? You've got one for every occasion. You're hard drive must be getting filled up.

Of course, we could say with pics like that my hard drive will .....

......... never mind. Keep 'em coming, prom date. :)

Originally posted by Alaska
Kat, where are you getting all these pics?  You've got one for every occasion.  You're hard drive must be getting filled up.

Of course, we could say with pics like that my hard drive will .....

......... never mind.  Keep 'em coming, prom date. :)

me bad kitty?????

Back
Top Bottom