I want some results

• Thread starter lilcowgirlprincess79
  • Start date
L

lilcowgirlprincess79

I just wanna know how da man Joey Strickland did Saturday!!! Colt i better get every little detail so u better be at school!! But Good luck to you Jpey Next weekend! I will be pulling for you while i am in plum brach watching my Jay Baby have his 8 second ride AGAIN! But anyways, Good luck joey!! Go and put that red rocket in victory lane!! Talk to ya later, Micah!!

P.S
yeah i know u got to change my name and out a 22!! I can fix that~~ :p

HEY...THE RESULTS FOR THE RED ROCKIT WEREN'T TOO GOOD... :( JOEY LOOKED GREAT ON THE TRACK BUT DIDN'T WIN..BUT WE WILL GET THE WIN NEXT SATURDAY...GO GET EM JOEY!!! ERICA.. :D

Yeah Micah, you had a IDIOT that couldn't drive out there taking everyone out! Took us out, took joey out, and took Chris taylor out! Not gonna say any names but he knows who he is and he needs to go to a driving school! Hated to see you have that bad luck joey!

Welp There is always one person that has to spoile all the fun!!! Good luck this weekend Joey and Brett!!! Hope to see one of ya'll in victory lane!! Talk to you later Missy! Love ya, Micah :lilangel:

Back
Top Bottom