• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• WILLING TO TRY

• Total voters

#22 CREW

LETS TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR A CHANGE... EVERYONE LIKES WHO THEY LIKE AND THATS FINE... LET'S ALL TRY TO KEEP ALL OF OUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS TOWARDS ALL THE DRIVERS WE DON'T PULL FOR TO OURSELVES... IF EVERYONE ELSE CAN DO IT I KNOW I CAN...BUT ONE THING IS A FACT IF SOMEONE TRYS TO BAD MOUTH THE DRIVERS I LIKE IM GONNA DEFFEND THEM JUST LIKE YOU WOULD....SO HOW ABOUT IT WHO WANT'S TO TRY... THERE IS NO SENSE IN ARGUING ALL OF THE TIME. I ADMIT I DO I AND IM TIRED OF IT SO CANT WE ALL GET ALONG... I WONT REPLY TO YOUR TOPICS IF YOU DONT REPLY TO OURS UNLESS IT IS SOMETHING LIKE GOOD LUCK OR GREAT RACE OK..... HOW ABOUT IT IS IT A DEAL?. THINK WE CAN DO THAT?

i CAN DEAL WITH IT JUST MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS IT THROUGH THERE HEADS AND WE WILL B AIGHT K?

I commend you whole heartedly on you're effort. It would be nice if it were that easy. Wouldn't it? I always have tried to never bash or critisize on either forum.........and usually it blows up in my face. Like you 22, I'm quick to defend my drivers. Thats one thing I must say we have in common.......
The idea about staying on your respective topics has been thrown around before. Never seems to work longer than one race. Thats always been the biggest problem. That and putting blame on others for this or for that. Like you said.......everyone has their favorites. If one of my drivers is blamed or bashed on ya'll's post or vice versa then thats when the turmoil begins. We are all passionate and loyal to our drivers to the bitter end. I am,you are,and most everyone else is.
It is getting old though........Heck lets ALL give it a go. I'm in. And I'll try to keep my ducks in a row. LOL!
On the other hand.....you have a whole flock to keep in the pen!
Good luck to us all........................................................................

I agree ......all the fussing is out of hand.I will keep my comments to only what applies to our team.....unless there is someone who wants to bash and then as i am sure all would do,i will be there to defend....good luck to this topic and hope everyone will do thier best to get along!!!!

I agree with you on this one #22 crew. Sure would be nice to read something on here without all the bashing for a change. Hope everyone else will realize how foolish it is and just keep quiet if they don't have anything good to say about a driver. We are all individuals, and each of us has our favorites, but this does not mean that we can't get along. A little good-natured ribbing is one thing, but all this bashing does nothing but create ill feelings between teams. Let's face it, this is only a hobby for all of us, drivers included, since no one will ever make a living off what any of the local tracks pay. Every one of these drivers take a big risk each week when they strap themselves into their cars, and the pit crews work long and hard to keep these cars running. All this is just for a little fun and to give the fans a few hours of our chosen entertainment. I salute them all. Good luck to each of them ( even those who are not my favorites) and most of all , have fun and be safe.

DRTLVR YOU COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER, SO I WILL 2ND YOUR POST.
LET'S GO RACIN FOLKS!!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!! :calpping:

alot of nibbles(views)but not many bites........not really surprised. Some of of us want to be sociable ......some of us don't. Almost 100 people viewed this............5 replied. Pretty sad!:huh:

I just felt compelled to bring this topic back up to the top. After hearing, from my daughter, about the tragic loss of a classmate and varsity football player at Clinton High School this afternoon I found myself thinking about how small and trivial we all are sometimes. We get on here, practically at each other's throats,all week long because of a race. Because someone blocked someone,somebody bumped someone,or somebody is not legal or you like who I don't,blah.....blah....blah,etc.......
Is it really THAT important?? Sure.........I want My drivers to Beat yours and you want your drivers to beat mine...... All its for is a few hundred dollars,bragging rights, and a trophy at years end. It'll all be over in three weeks. Then what??? Do we continue to argue and fuss about what might have been... all winter? I hope not. I'm no saint ......and I'm as guilty as the next. I admit that. But right now.........thinking of the parents of a sixteen year old(an only child) it just really doesn't seem too important to me anymore. Maybe .......its cause I'm A parent of two teenage daughters......I don't know. I just think we (including myself)maybe should try a little harder to get along. I know we'll never all be best buddies. But we can treat each other with a little respect....................can't we?

I agree David i just Started a post for Davi on General Chit Chat and i for one know because i have lost a many of ppl in cars cancer etc. but that just shows how important the ppl in your life are and were to you. Jon Eric Santana got killed almost a year ago and is now buried below my dad and everytime i go and see wut they have at that grave i think more and more about the ppl around me. I assure you to the fullest that i will try my best to get along with everyone even though we ma have a dipute or two at a time but still lets not take it to a personal level! LETs kep it racing as in pulling for our drivers and wishing them the best considering there is only threee more races left. And honestly i think i am gonna miss all of you and i mean ALL of you!

I agree its tough to lose a loved one. About 3 years ago my oldest daughter's boyfriend left our house and had a wreck not more than 3/4 miles from our house. He had a diabetic seizure they say. Blacked out. Went in a turn and never turned. He was flown to Richland Hospital in Columbia with severe head trauma. He died a few days later.......We never left the hospital except to sleep at a motel. He was only 16 also.......
I guess thats why what happened today hits so close to home.......I guess we'll never quite get over that. You just do the best you can.

THERE IS AN OLD SONG THAT I LIKE SANG BY GARTH BROOKS THE DANCE. YOU KNOW IT REALLY HITS HOME WHEN SOMETHING LIKE LOOSING SOMEONE OR SOMETHING TRAGIC HAPPENS LIKE THE 9-11 HORROR.. AND IT IS REALLY SAD THAT IT TAKES SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO OPEN PEOPLES EYES. SO THIS IS JUST IS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY TO PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW IF IT IS THE LAST THING YOU GET TO SAY TO THAT PERSON AND THEN HOW WOULD IT MAKE YOU FEEL TO NEVER GET TO APPOLAGIZE FOR THE THINGS YOU SAID OUT OF ANGER AND NOT REALLY MEAN.. WOULD YOU FEEL GUILTY OR MAKE YOU REGRET WHAT YOU SAID. THINK ABOUT IT... I LIKE DRTLVR SAID AM AS GUILTY AS THE NEXT BUT I TOOK THE FIRST STEP ON THIS POST TO TRY TO CHANGE THAT. BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT DIDN'T DO ANY GOOD. SO MAYBE THIS POST WILL HAVE SOME IMPACT ON SOMEONE AND THE WILL TRY A LITTLE HARDER SURE HOPE SO... THANKS DRTLVR FOR THE EYE OPENER ... I RESPECT YOU MORE KNOWING WE SHARE THE SAME OUT LOOK ON THIS SUBJECT...

As the older songgoes put a littlelove in your heart. You know we get on here and fuss andput people down but if they flew a plane into Laurens speedway on a saturday night who would you be leaning on the people that you sit and fuss with and call names every week. You know whenyou look at it there are more important things going on in the world. And we are all guilty of fussing on here what if we hd to deal with wht te familys in New York are remind of tommorrow. We need to be thankful that we can go to the races and live in a country that we ca be free and beable to walk this earth and be with our loved ones some people dn't hav that chance.
Hope that everyone has a blessed night
Shelly

It is a shame that it takes a tragedy to open our eyes as to what is REALLY important in life but maybe that is Gods way of telling us we need to be more sympathetic to others and to always at the very least respect everyone even if they happen to be someone you don't like very much or have a disagreement with. Every person is a loved one of somebody in this world and although they might not be special to us they are to someone. We need to realise that just because we don't always get along we would hate to know that those people lost thier lives. Just like the saying goes....WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?????? Respect the fact that everyone has an opinion and that does not mean that it is right OR wrong. IT is nothing more than that persons opinion. Hopefully we can ALL remember this and other tragedy's the next time we feel like putting someone down or tring to bring heartache to someone all because we disagee.

yeah..........thats a good song (played it at Kevin's funeral-my daughter's boyfriend))so it hurts me to hear it.........but it has a good meaning. It was their song.........so to speak. So it makes me somewhat teary eyed.......
I know sometimes I seem Like a mean azz on here......but really am quite the opposite
22crew.......I have alot of respect for you...
you went out on a limb

The September 11th horror has in some ways helped now i am a volenteer in a september 11th support group. It helps deal with all kinds of Anger and All kinds of pain. Lets hope that this topic opens peoples eyes because as 22crew said Something u say to someone may be the last so think wisely I have learned that from losing so many loved ones in my lifetime. And I am only a teenager. So lets take a few seconds to stop and look and think about what we are posting when we have a disagreement. I respect everyone on this board because you all are alot older than me and i think that it is appropriate to respect your elders.(not saying you all are old) BUt yes THE DANCE is a good song and i thinik it really pushes the point across. AND I also wanna say I DON'T KNOW WUT I AM GOING TO DO THIS WINTER not being able to see all of you I may not get along with everyone but you can bet that i am going to miss seeing all of you. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GOD BLESS ALL THE RACERS that et out there and provide entertainment while they are also taking a very big risk! THANKS TREMENDOUSLY!!!!!!

IM MEMORY OF ALL THE NY FIREFIGHERS!!! AND FAMILES WHO HAVE LOST THEIR LOVED ONES.

ALSO IN MEMORY OF BRIAN SANDERS AND JON ERIC SANTANA!!!

DRTLVR YOU COULDN'T HAVE SAID WHAT YOU DID ANY BETTER. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO JUST SAY THINGS IN THE PERFECT WAY.
I AM A PARENT OF A SOON TO BE 9 YR. OLD AND SHE IS AN ONLY CHILD AND I COULDN'T EVEN THINK WHAT I WOULD DO WITH OUT HER.
LET'S GO RACIN AND LET IT BE FUN THE NEXT 3 WEEKS.
ALL DRIVERS DRIVE SAFE AND GOOD LUCK!!

:thumbsup:

I want to let CHS to know that all of us at LDHS are prayin for yall, brians family and friends!!!!

Thanks katie, It means a lot!! I just have to say that it has really changed a lot of us @ CHS!! Eventhough Brian is not gonna with us in person...he will always be with us in spirit and in our hearts!! #44 will forever live in us!! We miss u Brian!!

Back
Top Bottom