iam going to miss danielle trolla

The story once had legs.
My dog happily dreamed about Daniella's calf, and tonight he just howls and cries at the moon.

Note: Actually don't own a dog or even know if there is a still moon.....

I thought the timing was really odd. Interested to see where she goes next. My first thought is something non sports related.

Spake all day long. Love this change. I will watch again.

Why the sudden EXIT, she was on the show all last week?

What happened?

She recently got married, just pecking it might have been issue, maybe not, I dunno.

She's been doing a lot of NFL stuff recently. Maybe NASCAR's loss is the NFL's gain? She's apparently got something else better lined up.

Shannon Spake used to be on ESPN for a number of years on SportsCenter and she was a pit road reporter with them during their NASCAR coverage. I will miss Danielle, though. I thought she did a great job covering the sport and she's nice to look at as well. It seems like it was her decision to leave, so it will be interesting to see where she ends up.

I had no clue Shannon Spake left ESPN. She'd been doing a lot of College Football stuff on The Worldwide Leader. She used to host a show on SPEED.

Been through all this before. I was a Connie Legrand fan on Speed News.
That departure still hurts (2006).

Just a page saying she'll be back.

Let's all keep a candle burning...........

Candle-new.gif~c200

She appeared to have lost several pounds over last six months with Fox. Hope it wasn't a "chemical" diet...the kind you snort. Always little concerned about international sports car teams. Certainly lots of opportunity to go down the wrong road. Her fiancee has team. Completely speculation on my part.

Back
Top Bottom