Ice Road Truckers

SpeedPagan

The iRacing Guru
So the series on the History Channel "Ice Road Truckers" is coming back this Sunday at 9pm EST. Anyone else going to watch it? Apparently they're going to be showing two roads this season, The Dalton, and a road up in Canada. I remember last season Carlisle's Dalton manager said that Hughes won't be coming back because he's too unsafe. So maybe that's why they filmed in two location, to get Hughes into the show.

Honestly, I'd rather have Jack Jesse in the show than Hughes.

However, I will be watching the new season of IRT! :D

I'd rather watch old reruns of all the Civil War programs than this show, this and can't stand the "geter dones" shows.

Met Alex Debogorski at the last SEMA show.Really nice guy.Asked him those roads were really as crazy as they looked in that 1 episode he did on the deadliest roads show.He said he would never do that again.That place was nuts.

I think it is very interesting, sure I will watch, thanks ffor the heads up.

Maya is a hottie.Nice ending to the show last night of her in the hot springs.

Maya is a hottie.Nice ending to the show last night of her in the hot springs.

Honestly, I'm not too impressed with Maya right now. She doesn't bring anything to the show other than T&A, and I'm annoyed by her going "Oh my god, this is unreal!" to every damn hill and curve on the Dalton. Yes, the Dalton is a haul road, yes it's very dangerous, that's why you need to knock off the Valley Girl attitude and man up. Either pull your panties up or get off the haul road.

Maya is the polar opposite to Lisa Kelly, a woman who I actually respect. At least she has her head on straight and kicking ass!

Go Lisa Kelly! :beerbang:

I have never watched that show. But I'm going to have to check it out.:)

Back
Top Bottom