Icebreaker Florence Motor Speedway

Spotter22

Team Owner
They ran it yesterday and I have to tell you Dale Jr and Carson Kvapil were junk. They were terrible in practice, qualifying and then in the race Carson got lapped and Jr wasnt far behind. Shocking for a team with the resources they have. Doug Barnes out of Maryland put a whipping on everyone. Congrats to him and Florence Speedway for even getting that race in with the impending rain. To get it in he (Steve Zacharis) had to move up the start time which cost him dearly at the gate considering Jr was in the race but he made sure all the teams that traveled and spent tons of money didnt have to stay again, purchase rooms etc. Thats the kind of promoter teams will continue to support. Well done

To get it in he (Steve Zacharis) had to move up the start time which cost him dearly at the gate considering Jr was in the race but he made sure all the teams that traveled and spent tons of money didnt have to stay again, purchase rooms etc. Thats the kind of promoter teams will continue to support. Well done

Should be a more common practice. I'd rather see a track push a start up a few hours, get the show in, and get out at a reasonable time than be at a track until 3am or have to come back on Sunday.

There's a reason pretty much every racer in this region will tell you Steve Zacharias is the best promoter by a country mile.

They ran it yesterday and I have to tell you Dale Jr and Carson Kvapil were junk. They were terrible in practice, qualifying and then in the race Carson got lapped and Jr wasnt far behind. Shocking for a team with the resources they have. Doug Barnes out of Maryland put a whipping on everyone. Congrats to him and Florence Speedway for even getting that race in with the impending rain. To get it in he (Steve Zacharis) had to move up the start time which cost him dearly at the gate considering Jr was in the race but he made sure all the teams that traveled and spent tons of money didnt have to stay again, purchase rooms etc. Thats the kind of promoter teams will continue to support. Well done

Do ya think it is a driver issue more than an equipment issues with Jr., I mean he hasn't been regular in a LM for a while now.

Do ya think it is a driver issue more than an equipment issues with Jr., I mean he hasn't been regular in a LM for a while now.
No, Kvapil was junk too and Jr had a good run at Florence last year and N. Wilkes also. They just brought something that was way way off.

Reactions: sdj
Seems like those guys just flat missed it. All in all it was a pretty good race

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom