Ida Zetterstorm

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
Only 2 more weeks before some new talent will be hitting the track starting at Brainerd. I am really excited to see Ida racing on the NHRA tour.
When I was at the Winternationals for Jim Dunns 90th birthday party earlier this year Dunns hauler was pitted next to Tony Schumacher's pit and Ida was mixing Tonys fuel and helping wherever she was needed. She was very good with the fans and took the time to chat and sign autographs for them. She is a very nice and talented girl, and I think we will see some very good results from her. Here is a little short video of them fitting her into her new car.

Saw her on one of the race broadcasts a few weeks ago and she did seem very genuine. Nothing flashy, just happy to be there and serious about racing. Always good to see new talent coming into the sport.

This is probably one of the more in-depth videos that shows what drivers and crews do at the track on a race weekend. This video also shows what goes on after a run at the end of the track and stopping at the scales to get the car and driver weighed on the return road going back to the pits. Ida does a great job of explaining what is going on throughout the entire video.

Here is a video when Ida reset her European record.

Reactions: sdj
Here is the latest video of Ida and her team getting ready for her debut in NHRA.

Reactions: sdj
Back
Top Bottom