September 15 Texas

September 22 Sonoma

September 29 Talladega

October 6 Kansas

October 13 Charlotte

October 20 Martinsville

October 27 Phoenix

November 3 Las Vegas

Go back to the oval at Indy. If that continues to be a dud, go to Montreal. If Richmond continues to struggle, especially with a summer night race, move one of their dates somewhere else. If and when SMI stops leasing COTA, there's room for another track.

I originally had Kentucky on my schedule. But after I started working on it, I ran into a guy who lives in Louisville and said Kentucky has issues with hotels. There's nothing around the track itself. Fans and teams have to stay in Louisville or Florence/Cincinnati. So I took that one off even though I'd like it to be back on the schedule.

I have a number of night races in June and July because I think Sunday night races would do well on TV because there's little to no competition in the sports world during that stretch.

I moved to WWT to the playoffs because St. Louis has no NFL team and I think the attendance would still be very good in September, maybe better since it's not as hot as it is in June. It's also a race that can be a rotator where another track could take it's spot and it could be another night race in June or July.

Phoenix and Martinsville may have to change places in the playoffs if Vegas is the finale because of travel logistics.

I moved Bristol out of football season and made it the last race before the playoffs. I think the place would sell out.

I really would like to see Texas or Kentucky get the Nashville Superspeedway treatment/concrete. Nashville Fairgrounds needs to come into fruition for that.

I don’t think Fontana is gonna get rebuilt, but who knows. Better off making the LA Coliseum or Irwindale into a makeshift regular season race.

I think NASCAR is wasting money on the Fontana rebuild when they could spend it on a better track or a short track already built.

Did a new mock-up.

Ex. Preseason Thunder Exhibition (Non-US, ice, etc)
Ex. Clash @ Daytona
1. Daytona 500
2. LA Coliseum 500
3. Las Vegas 400
4. COTA Grand Prix
5. Bristol Dirt Race
6. Texas 400
7. Nashville Fairgrounds 400
8. Martinsville 400
9. Talladega 500
10. Dover 400
11. Chicagoland 400
12. Rockingham Speedway 500
Ex. All-Star Race @ North Wilkesboro
13. Coca-Cola 600

14. Gateway 300
15. Sonoma 350
16. New Hampshire 301
17. Iowa Speedway 350
18. Kentucky Speedway concrete 400
19. Firecracker 400 @ Daytona

20. Pocono 400
21. Brickyard 400
22. Richmond 400
23. Pikes Peak International Raceway 400
24. Montreal - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
25. Bristol Night Race
26. Atlanta 500

- - - - - - - - - -
27. Southern 500
28. Michigan 400
29. Cup @ The Glen
- - -
30. Kansas 400
31. Talladega 500
32. Charlotte Roval 400
- - -
33. Phoenix 500k
34. Homestead-Miami 400
35. Martinsville 500
- - -
36. Las Vegas 400

*** = denotes night race

Xfinity: IRP, Road America, Portland
Trucks: IRP, Milwaukee Mile, Berlin

Kentucky Speedway was one of the most underrated tracks in NASCAR until it was repaved in 2016.

Rebanking (14°? 12°? 17°?) and/or repaving to possible concrete even could make the racing better, especially if Nashville moves to the Fairgrounds.

Kentucky Speedway was one of the most underrated tracks in NASCAR until it was repaved in 2016.

Rebanking (14°? 12°? 17°?) and/or repaving to possible concrete even could make the racing better, especially if Nashville moves to the Fairgrounds.
Underrated?

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

There’s a reason, even now, you don’t hear drivers begging for it to come back and you don’t hear fans outside of the Louisville and Cincinnati markets wanting it back.

I’m becoming skeptical of the Fairgrounds deal happening. But we’ll see. Personally, I think they should keep Lebanon anyway.

Underrated?

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

There’s a reason, even now, you don’t hear drivers begging for it to come back and you don’t hear fans outside of the Louisville and Cincinnati markets wanting it back.

I’m becoming skeptical of the Fairgrounds deal happening. But we’ll see. Personally, I think they should keep Lebanon anyway.
Stayed in Louisville for the 2014 edition of the Cup race at Kentucky, had a lot of fun that weekend. I’ll say I think I’m intrigued about how the current Cup cars could run there but there’s about 10-12 places I’d like to see Cup race at or return to before Kentucky

Underrated?

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I wouldn’t underestimate the contingent of fans & sponsor presence around Kentucky Speedway in the area. Drivers did not like the 2016-2020 configuration. I don’t think the racing was very good.

I thought Kentucky had some great races and great crowds all the way to COVID, but it won’t happen with the oddly banked 14-17° track. I think it could get the job done as a lower banked intermediate which makes it more possible to host IndyCar. It is still somewhat operational.

I wouldn’t underestimate the contingent of fans & sponsor presence around Kentucky Speedway in the area. Drivers did not like the 2016-2020 configuration. I don’t think the racing was very good.

I thought Kentucky had some great races and great crowds all the way to COVID, but it won’t happen with the oddly banked 14-17° track. I think it could get the job done as a lower banked intermediate which makes it more possible to host IndyCar. It is still somewhat operational.
If the fan base in Louisville is strong, great.

Let’s go to Churchill Downs. 👍

Of course, with the largest sports stadium in the world being within driving distance of Cincinnati and Louisville, I think the market is well served. 👍

If the fan base in Louisville is strong, great.

Let’s go to Churchill Downs. 👍

I think Eldora deserves a chance as the premier NASCAR dirt race again if they aren’t going to do Bristol dirt.

Doubtful Churchhill Downs would entertain NASCAR at all or be up to safety standard.

I think NASCAR should do more with whatever contract they had in place with the current owners to bring NASCAR to Pikes Peak.

I think Eldora and Knoxville are both great tracks, but Eldora has a lot more banking to help out with the racing for Gen7 NASCARs lol.
I’m for a dirt track, for the record.

Give me 4-6 road courses, 1-2 street courses, 8-10 short tracks, 4 superspeedways, a dirt track, and a couple stadium series races. And maybe a few international races (Canada regular season, Mexico City, Surfer’s Paradise and Suzuka offseason.)

I think NASCAR should do more with whatever contract they had in place with the current owners to bring NASCAR to Pikes Peak.
I think they should do a street race in Denver first, put racing all up in their faces and generate interest, then go to Pikes Peak.

I love a lot of the ideas here. More variety is good.

I suspect it would be almost impossible to make the engines work right at Likes Peak and a wreck would be tooooo dangerous. Crazy cool idea though.

I think Indy needs to change but god that oval is a boring track. I prefer it’s messy road coarse. But it’s not ideal. Not sure if they could alter it but…something.

Hate the LA coliseum race. It’s a lame mess. It shows a track can be too small. It is. Move it. LA street race instead? Like Chicago.

Keep the Roval. I love it.

Never have the Championship in PHX. The venue is boring and that town doesn’t know how to host. A normal race in Vegas or Daytona feels like a much bigger party and it’s the Championship! It has to have some glitz. Vegas is a great choice.

Love to see them cycle in more never used courses in areas of the country that haven’t seen a real race in years. Seems like it’s trending that way. Maybe a dirt track that is an actual dirt track.

I suspect it would be almost impossible to make the engines work right at Likes Peak and a wreck would be tooooo dangerous. Crazy cool idea though.
There’s an oval track called Pikes Peak that the Busch Series used to race at.

I think Indy needs to change but god that oval is a boring track. I prefer it’s messy road coarse. But it’s not ideal. Not sure if they could alter it but…something.

Ratings don’t lie. The IMS oval was still prestigious. The road course isn’t.

Hate the LA coliseum race. It’s a lame mess. It shows a track can be too small. It is. Move it. LA street race instead? Like Chicago.

Can’t judge the track based on this ****box car.

Never have the Championship in PHX. The venue is boring and that town doesn’t know how to host. A normal race in Vegas or Daytona feels like a much bigger party and it’s the Championship! It has to have some glitz. Vegas is a great choice.

Move it back to Homestead. Although I think, IF it moves out of Phoenix, it either goes to Fontana or Daytona.

Making the Cup Series Great-

Ex. Clash @ Daytona - FS1 - 7 PM ET^^*
1. Daytona 500 - FOX*** - 2 PM ET^^^^^^***
2. LA Coliseum 500 - FOX - 3 PM ET^^^*
3. Las Vegas 400 - FOX - 3 PM ET^^^**
4. COTA Grand Prix - FOX - 2 PM ET^^^**
5. Bristol Dirt Race - FS1 - 7 PM ET^^^*
6. Richmond 400 - FS1 - 2 PM ET^^**
7. Martinsville 400 - FS1 - 2 PM ET^^*
8. Texas 500 - FS1 - 2 PM ET^^**
9. Phoenix 500K - FS1 - 7 PM ET^^^**
10. Talladega 500 - FOX - 2 PM ET^^*