If "Real People" Commercials Were Real Life - CHEVY Awards

Even while Chevy truck shopping, I disappoint with the commercial.

I dont want reality or even pretend reality. Whatever happened to hawt cute flirtatious wimmins in commercials.

Lol, I've always thought the "initial quality" award was a load of BS as well.

This just in: Chevy has also just won Best Picture, Super Bowl MVP, and Time Magazine Person of the Year.

Lol, I've always thought the "initial quality" award was a load of BS as well.

This just in: Chevy has also just won Best Picture, Super Bowl MVP, and Time Magazine Person of the Year.
I had the same thought when I first saw these commercials. With all of my experience in the auto repair industry I can tell you that Chevy is a quality product but certainly not the most dependable or trouble free brand on the market, far from it, actually. I am not a basher or a hater but they generally look and ride better than they run or own. Certainly not always the case, but just a general observation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

I have owned a Chevy or two, the last one being a 99 Lumina that is still in my ex's driveway with a blown head gasket.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

The "initial quality" on a new Yugo probably looked good to people that could afford those back in the day.I am more interested in the quality 4 or 5 years down the road.My daughter still has her 2003 Civic that we bought her new,drives it every day.

Chevrolet, and all GM brands, have been extremely good cars for everyone in my family for decades. Never had a bad one aside from my mom's 1974 Vega.

That being said, Chevy has the absolute WORST commercials of any auto manufacturer. Literally every single one of their commercials over the past few years has been terrible.

Nothing will top the Chrysler one they did featuring Detroit in the Super Bowl a few years ago. Was bad ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chevrolet, and all GM brands, have been extremely good cars for everyone in my family for decades. Never had a bad one aside from my mom's 1974 Vega.

That being said, Chevy has the absolute WORST commercials of any auto manufacturer. Literally every single one of their commercials over the past few years has been terrible.
Ive had the pleasure of owning a few Chevys and they both were bad ones, but that is just how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom