If you could go to any race...

paul

Team Owner
If you could attend any F1 race which one would you pick?

I would go to Monaco in a heartbeat...that race is just pure beauty.

Yeah Paul,
Monaco would be my choice. Several years I went to the Long Beach Gran Prix, it was awesome. Street races RULE!!!!

I was in Monaco for the '99 GP. Let's put it this way, you will never have an understanding of true, over-the-top wealth until you visit Monte Carlo and the surrounding French Riveria. A mind blowing experience. For those of you that are interested, Delta flies non-stop from JFK to Nice. At that point, you're a short 20 minute train ride from MC. However, rent a car and drive...wow...

Really? Wow thats sounds really cool. How much of the track could you see, and where were your seats at?

Thursday practice & Saturday qualifying were spent at the "Swimming Pool" with seats facing the harbor. For the race, we sat in stands on the bridge that overlooks Ste. Devote with a views of the middle-end of the start/finish straight away, part of the pit exit and almost directly over turn 1 (very cool). That's pretty much all your eyes had access to. The stands are strategically placed so, basically, you can only see what you pay for.

I would love to see the F1 cars at Spa. To sit at Au Rouge and watch them go throught there flat out would be amazing.

:awing:

I would also like to go to Monaco, I heard its a great setting for a big race!

I have to admit that Monaco would definitely have to be the place to see F1, but having been to Indy in 2000 and watching DC slipstream Mika in Qualifying, that was damn amazing!!!!!!

;)

I was now 21-24 june in Nürburgring it was greatest of all great
and i will go there next year

sounds like we got some guys that have been around huh? Sounds like any track is great to see an F1 race at! I live here in Kansas City and if any of you guys got a superspeedway around i would advise u to go see an IRL race or CART. The speeds they maintain around the track are unbelievable!!! Front row at Kansas and seeing three wide and inches apart is so awsome! Next to the racing the noise they make and hearing them hit the rev-limiter it just is something u have to be there to understand.

lol, Thor, that would be cool. But anyways being live to any race is cool but the IRL, CART and F1 would be the best to see, cuz i dont care much for Nascar.

Back
Top Bottom