If you have any suggestions for the forums layout

fury

Internet god with an inferiority complex
Staff member
Please feel free to make them. I know the new interface can seem intimidating especially if you've never used a vBulletin board before. If there's anything you think could use a change, whether it be to make it easier to access or to reduce some of the clutter, let me know.

I noticed that there is not any of the http, and quote buttons in the reply box. Are they an option that is available that you add to the site or they something we don't have any more? Not really any problem as far as I'm concerned, but I did use them on occassion with the old board format.

DE_W, the ability to put in a web address is still there. It just looks a little different. It's not in the quick reply box unless you click on Advanced, but when you use the Post Reply at the top or bottom left of the page, it's at the top. It's the little earth with the chain link in front of it. It looks like this:

Attachments

• createlink.gif
    createlink.gif
    195 bytes · Views: 290
Okay..........thanks Maj!! I see it now! :) Is the quote that little yellow page looking thing? Like this?

Attachments

• quote.gif
    quote.gif
    122 bytes · Views: 287
Wow, this is the most confusing thing I've ever seen, haha. How do I make my signature a picture instead of a link?

Sorry about that turtle, I turned on signature images now.

I used to be able to see who was viewing the Nascar Forum, now it is blank. I can see who is viewing the Racing Forum though.

Back
Top Bottom