It not a big problem, cause we pay no bills

American man crazy, he work all year

To keep the welfare flowing here

We think America mighty fine place

Too damned good for white man race

If you no like us, you can just scram

There's lots of room in Afghanistan!

Yeah, keep them votes pouring in folks.

Why is it wrong for Americans to want to protect their own borders?

Because it means you are a racist, and must certainly hate those people. :rolleyes:

I don't hate them, I just hate that they leave there country come here and take our jobs, our homes, and our girls :p

Because I wanted to share it. When I read it I got pretty upset. Though I live in a city where rampant abuse of government programs happens everyday, though not by Afghanis.

This "ditty" has no value for several reasons, one being it incorporates ALL illegal immigrants.

While it is your forum to do with as you see fit, I disagree with this type of post.

Originally posted by spok4@Feb 12 2003, 12:43 PM
I don't hate them, I just hate that they leave there country come here and take our jobs, our homes, and our girls :p
I don't hate them, I just hate that they leave there country come here and take our jobs, our homes, and our girls
:) :p :D

Whizzer, how is it offensive? It's more of a statement against the current immigration situation we have in America.

If you think it's a statement of hate against a certain race, I suggest you re-read it.

Paul apparently is native american and he nor any of his family had to suffer thru the trials of immigration. To leave your entire family behind and strive to make a new life in an unfamiliar environment must be beyond his imagination. Greater than 80% of foreign born citizens came here and made their living very respectably, some were sponsored by American citizens or groups to help them to realize the American dream and a vast majority have been able to be productive, and are proud to be here.

I found it offensive as well.

Kel

Paul, I think it's funny! :lol: However, I failed the political correctness courses.

I didn't find it offensive at all paul. Actually it was pretty funny.

Originally posted by DJFan@Feb 27 2003, 07:32 PM
Paul apparently is native american and he nor any of his family had to suffer thru the trials of immigration.  To leave your entire family behind and strive to make a new life in an unfamiliar environment must be beyond his imagination.  Greater than 80% of foreign born citizens came here and made their living very respectably,  some were sponsored by American citizens or groups to help them to realize the American dream and a vast majority have been able to be productive, and are proud to be here. 

I found it offensive as well.

Kel
What makes you think this has anything to do with immigrants that are legit? It has everything to do with illegal immigrats.

DJFan apparently lives in a white-bread neighborhood that has never had to deal with massive amounts of Section 8 housing, filled with illegal immigrants that deal drugs in the streets, driving honest, hard working people away.

Yes, this is so true.

No american citizens, would ever abuse government programs. Every one of those illegal immigrants come over here to make money by selling drugs and abuseing welfare.

Somebody explain something to me.

These people are (please read this next word carefully) ILLEGAL immigrants. They are here illegally. By their very presence, they are breaking the law. How do I need to word this so you will understand. They are not citizens, and as such do not have the right to these programs and benefits. How is that so damn difficult to comprehend?

Tell you bleeding hearts what...go to another country and reside there illegally. then go claim the benefits that government offers its citizens. See how quick your tail ends up in jail.

Disgusting how some people cannot wait to give away the birthright, then sit on their asses and complain that Grampa and Grandma's pills are too expensive. Idiots.

quoted from Paul's original "ditty":
------------------------------------------------------
I come for visit, get treated real regal

So I stay, no one care I illegal

I cross "ocean" poor and broke (or "river")
------------------------------------------------------

as quoted by TWF:
-----------------------------------------------------
These people are (please read this next word carefully) ILLEGAL immigrants.
----------------------------------------------------

DJ Fan, this has NOTHING to do with those individuals who immigrated to the Unites States from another country. It has EVERYTHING to do with those individuals who enter our country illegally. I understand some of their reasons (i.e. poverty in their own country) but when they take jobs from the people who were BORN in the U.S. they are taking money out of your own pocketbook. Come down and walk a week in my shoes with my job. I try to verify the validity of at least 12 social security numbers a WEEK! Out of those 12, approximately 8 are bogus or invalid or don't belong to the person.

I'm not sure how some people are offended about this. Are you guys saying it is perfectly acceptable for these people to live here illegally, break many other laws and get our governments dollars to support their illegal habits? Man, what are they teaching this generation in school?

Back
Top Bottom