Illegal street racing incident kills two people in Woodlawn

D

Digger

La Plata Resident Killed in Street Racing Incident
6/22/2009

Maryland State Police are investigating the death of two people including a La Plata man who was at the scene of an illegal street race on Interstate 70 near Baltimore in Woodlawn in the early morning hours of Sunday, June 21.

Check this comment out:
mrniceguy
offline.gif
6/22/2009 at 2:59 PM
Reply to mom-of-3: You mean.. MIR (Maryland International Raceway). And it is just not as exciting as an in your face race like the one above. Just unfortunate circumstances. Maybe if the MSP didnt show up, they would not have fled and lost control. Ever think about that Mo3?

The things some people say. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if this really belongs in a thread that's ment to honor professional race drivers who lost their lives.

Street racers are idiots who not only risk their own lives, but also the lives of innocent people who are minding their own business. Taking risks with your own life is one thing, but taking others with you is beyond ignorant.

I see where TMS has opened up Pit Road again for the next 5 weeks so people can drag race there instead of on the streets.:beerbang:

I see where TMS has opened up Pit Road again for the next 5 weeks so people can drag race there instead of on the streets.:beerbang:
yup. Bruton wants a 1/4 mile but Eddie and his smartness doesn't want to lose moremoney like the dirt track did. So they're basically doing street racing (has to have factory body panels) on pit road. I don't think Sanger or Kennedale will complain.

Back
Top Bottom