I'm back

My old comp started telling me this site was using a unsupported protocol and wouldn't let me connect.I couldn't figure out how to get around that.So finally bought a new computer and here I am.I don't like using tapatalk Clutch.

My old comp started telling me this site was using a unsupported protocol and wouldn't let me connect.I couldn't figure out how to get around that.So finally bought a new computer and here I am.I don't like using tapatalk Clutch.
Welcome back bud. How's the boy, still running that BBQ place?

Mine was doing the exact same thing, and only this website was affected. Older laptop with Windows XP and Firefox. I started using Chrome instead and it fixed the problem. Welcome back!

That happens when the computer clock and date are not synced up in real time. It gives you an unsecured connection error because the computer thinks the certification of the browser expired.

Even though really have no idea who each other are( I kind of remember seeing your name before ) welcome back to the forum Mike

That happens when the computer clock and date are not synced up in real time. It gives you an unsecured connection error because the computer thinks the certification of the browser expired.
It didn't do it on every site.Just really this 1?Will keep that in mind though.Comp was 13 years old.It was time to go anyhow.

Back
Top Bottom