I'M GLAD THERE'S AN ALTERNATIVE FROM 4M

C

carcrazy7

thanks to the racing forum for giving people a choice to get away from 4m . i read many times that the new owners were gonna clean up the website of theirs. WRONG! the moderators are acting just like the bashers . come on everyone , lets start using this board and bury 4m. i'm not an angel and i have got on and had to slam people right back because i lost control. i should'nt have get on a boaard and defend myself everyday . i'm glad to have been invited to this board and will show my respect

Neat Forum.................

:growl: Mights well give it a shot.........................BB

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

good morning steve and $ bill!! :)

steve thanks for the link!! :D

so is this a 4m deal or what? hi everyone !!!
how did ya guys find this?

hi lisa, steve told me 'bout it.....boy i hope ya'll don't get the cruddy stuff going around up here. dr. here said it's not the flu but it's sinus, runnie nose, and cough and i've had the chills. can't seem to get warm. darn ickey stuff.. think i need a :beerbang:

Much better forum. I hope no one tells some of the 4m troublemakers about this board.

racincrazyjs7 said:
so is this a 4m deal or what? hi everyone !!!
how did ya guys find this?

lias. what did you think about the 1972 stockcar racing mag? did ya get a chance to read it? neat article on women in racing ...

CTR~ said:
lias. what did you think about the 1972 stockcar racing mag? did ya get a chance to read it? neat article on women in racing ...

howdy ,, no slammin going on .... jeremy is hoping for the same outcome too. i wonder if they could both link up here.
:lurk:

Welcome to racing-forums. Always happy to have newcomers. :)

The only real rule is to be respectful of others, and others' feelings.

Pull up a chair, put your feet up, and post away.

Thanks! TexasRaceLady.

Hey cc7 we got some bad lookin weather headin in!! ya better be careful goin to work tonight!!

CTR~ said:
Thanks! TexasRasingLady.

Hey cc7 we got some bad lookin weather headin in!! ya better be careful goin to work tonight!!

yep and i've gotta work too.. yuk !!

TexasRaceLady said:

thanks and i'm glad to be here. :beerbang:

OK Whatever ya say...................

:eek:
TexasRaceLady said:

I'll be respectful...Except for maybe Steve.................... :eek:

BTW...................

Steve.. Ya might be right.. This board could be FUN.. Better not tell 4M..........................BB :rolleyes: :eek: :p

Howdy $bill...

Yeah steve you sure don't want to spinout on the way to work :eek:

CTR~ said:
Howdy $bill...

Yeah steve you sure don't want to spinout on the way to work :eek:
Pretty cool site dontcha think???..............BB :katts:

PS No bashin... neat................ :cool:

$ bill said:
Pretty cool site dontcha think???..............BB :katts:

PS No bashin... neat................ :cool:

For sure!! and I like all the little smilie thingies HA!!
:beerbang: :D

Don't say the "S" word............

CTR~ said:
For sure!! and I like all the little smilie thingies HA!!
:beerbang: :D
I gotta bowl 2nite :beerbang: and don't like to walk out to uglyness.. :confused: .................BB

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...............

OHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNO..... Now ya did it.. Now we gotta sacrifice a Virgin,Or we're gonna get it BIG TIME..........................BB :eek:

$ bill said:
OHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNO..... Now ya did it.. Now we gotta sacrifice a Virgin,Or we're gonna get it BIG TIME..........................BB :eek:

where's a virgin ??? :rolleyes:

Kinda wierd................

carcrazy7 said:
bill , hows the car coming along?
Had about 12 guys call about the LM, But nobody showed up with money. So we have stripped it down, and are goin to have it updated. West has some little deals to try on it that will probly make it go right nicely, Thank You.
Now we gotta figger out what to do with the old 117. Its a 94, But has all the updates. Still got the Pro modified. So I still don't know about wheels. Might have to run it a little bit too. Kinda like a soap,Huh.................BB :eek:

well , if ya need a driver anytime . give stevie a try. he wont tear anything up on purpose.

UNREAL.......................

3 whole pages, and no bashes, and no Drama.. WOW................Welp,, Gotta go bowl.............Check you folk later..........................BB :beerbang:

$ bill said:
3 whole pages, and no bashes, and no Drama.. WOW................Welp,, Gotta go bowl.............Check you folk later..........................BB :beerbang:

ok , have fun :beerbang:

oh my!! that's for sure. we are staying pretty close to the house. no need to add to the statts. ha! our american escemo dog [snowball] loves it tho! :cheers:

good morning ron !! i just got home from taking my daughter to school...the roads arent that bad this morning...maybe in rural areas they are worse...seen a couple wrecks..but thats because people drive like they are nuts when there is bad weather !! :eek: :growl:

Mornin lisa, we're going to head over to burlington in a few minutes carolyn is getting cabin fever!! the school bus ran so the roads must be clear. our road out here in the sticks is the last to see a plow but it's flat [no hills] we have around 4 inches of snow we just missed the heavy stuff by a few miles. :)

glad to see you guys on here. it's a lot better than 4m . so is the getting dirty site. send me your ph. number.

I got reputation points............Wow, Never had those before.................BB :rolleyes:

i like this much better than the stuff we got last night!! roads are mostly clear in oquawka yepee!!! :p the sled runners are sure having fun on this stuff too!! :cuckoo:

Back
Top Bottom