I'm inna time out!!!

Bobw

Team Owner
LMFAO!!
On another forum there's always a thread about Danica following each race. This weeks was about how she ''crashed'' starting the race. I corrected that poster. Then another said she's always a 'back runner'. Corrected him too saying she was running in the top ten for a while and received stage points.
Then discussion about her starting the ''big one'' <sigh> Another correction along with my saying ''Ol' DW aka DimWit'' was wetting his pants talking about when the big one would happen.

Got a 3 day time out for name calling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't stop LMFAO!!!!!

Standard around here... Seems like TRL has a big red 'EDIT' button on the keyboard with a daily quota for times pressed.

My post got edited because I called Ty Dillon's lady "bangin". lol.

Must be a rather ineffective sort of time out ....... you are here complaining about being in a time out :confused:

I'll type really, really slow so you can understand,,ok? First words of my post following LMFAO are:
On another forum.....

I'll type really, really slow so you can understand,,ok? First words of my post following LMFAO are:
On another forum.....
Those folks don't know who Ol' DW is? o_O

LMFAO!!
On another forum there's always a thread about Danica following each race. This weeks was about how she ''crashed'' starting the race. I corrected that poster. Then another said she's always a 'back runner'. Corrected him too saying she was running in the top ten for a while and received stage points.
Then discussion about her starting the ''big one'' <sigh> Another correction along with my saying ''Ol' DW aka DimWit'' was wetting his pants talking about when the big one would happen.

Got a 3 day time out for name calling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't stop LMFAO!!!!!
Did they also give you a -
"And you sit there and think about what you said and did Mr. !"
:XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL:

I got sprung outa jail!! LMFAO. One of the mods* called me and explained that one of the members took offense to my using DW aka DimWit as he refers to his spouse as Darling Wife aka DW. He complained that I was name calling, verboten, and I insulted her. LMFAO!!!

* Steve lives about 80 miles away, when I was more active 10+ years ago he and I took many trips together to purchase lumber for our projects. He was a hard line bush righty and we got along great discussing politics, we still do but he's not a trump supporter..

Back
Top Bottom