I'm off for a colonoscopy

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Tomorrow is the big day, but today is the day I hate most. But I did find out one thing that is good. Beer is considered a clear liquid so even if I can't eat anything worth a darn, I can enjoy a few beers. The really hard part starts in a few hours. :eek:

I'd have more than a few. It sounds very unpleasant to say the least. Good Luck!

Tomorrow is the big day, but today is the day I hate most. But I did find out one thing that is good. Beer is considered a clear liquid so even if I can't eat anything worth a darn, I can enjoy a few beers. The really hard part starts in a few hours. :eek:
That is indeed good news! I still have a little while (year or so) before I need to go there.

The prep can be about as bad as anything I've gone through. I got severely dehydrated the last time I had one. I hope everything comes out okay. No pun intended. :blink:

I'm home now. This time I was totally out of it and didn't even know when the doctor came into the room. I woke up and wondered why the monitor wasn't there now, but soon realized that I was in recovery. Soon I was up and ready to eat and we went to the Cracker Barrel. I'm full now...not that I wasn't before! :)

So are you sayin' you're not full of chit? Or you will be?:rolleyes:

Mags, laff now, your day is coming.

Back
Top Bottom