IMAX Nascar

racer8

Team Owner
I just got back from seeing the Nascar Imax film . All I can say is WOW. Do yourself a favor and go see it. lots of history, behind the scenes and on track excitement. makes my big screen look like pimplevision. One of the best things I have seen in quite a while.
:bounce: :cheers: :bounce: :cheers: :bounce: :cheers:

Someone has a b-day soon!! Hmmmmm.............Cutie? :wub:

A nice little dinner and an Imax 3D movie about Nascar, what could be better. By the way they had a nice little segment on Dale Earnhardt. It brought a tear or two.

Originally posted by racer8@Mar 21 2004, 02:37 AM
A nice little dinner and an Imax 3D movie about Nascar, what could be better.
Maybe a few drinks and some horizontal recreation afterward...... that might make the night even better. :p

We in KC have to drive over 200 miles in hutchinson, yes I said hutchison ks. to go the the film, you say " hey steve you have a IMAX in KC don't ya, Yes we do and the kansas speedway only 15 miles away from the IMAX in KC but IMAX preferred to show it in hutchinson. :angry:

We got two within 20 miles of us!! :D Sometimes living here is a good thing!! Note, I said sometimes. :blink:

I went last night!! It was AWSOME!!!!!!!

Best 3d movie I ever saw!

It is a must see!

I loved the opening scene but not going to spoil it for those who have not seen it! But it was hysterical!

How long was the movie? was it based on last year or this year?

The only IMAX theatres around here are both 2 hours away...so theres a dilema...but someway I will get there, these things come out on DVD too dont they? I will be sure to buy it when it comes out!!! :D

You got a 8 story high TV and 12,000 watt surround sound system Ward? :blink:

Originally posted by Guido+Mar 21 2004, 09:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guido @ Mar 21 2004, 09:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--racer8@Mar 21 2004, 02:37 AM
A nice little dinner and an Imax 3D movie about Nascar, what could be better.
Maybe a few drinks and some horizontal recreation afterward...... that might make the night even better. :p [/b][/quote]
I just like the way you think, Guido! :lol:

Originally posted by DE_Wrangler_2@Mar 21 2004, 08:59 PM
You got a 8 story high TV and 12,000 watt surround sound system Ward? :blink:
No way!! I wish I did... :lol: ...but it comes out on a regular DVD, I have a Michael Jordan DVD that was first used in an IMAX theatre..

ya not all movies at the IMAX come out on DVD but some do and i hope that this is one of em cuz seing it just one time just isn't enough

I think I'm going this weekend...I'm so glad they decided to show it in NYC! :)

And I think I heard it is definitely coming out on DVD. :)

Back
Top Bottom