IMS

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
I think Roger Penske deserves a big accolade for purchasing, and then while there has been so much uncertainty in the world, still investing an enormous amount of money and hard work into upgrading and making IMS as nice a facility as he possibly could for the racers and fans. From the photos and videos I have seen he has cut no corners or expense to make this one of the nicest racing facilities in the United States in such a short period of time. I also think now that he is the owner he probably paid a little extra attention to the good and the bad things from todays race so that he can concentrate on improving this race to make it as exciting for the fans as he possibly can for years to come. I think he has just scratched the surface for what his plans are for the future... and who knows maybe he even has a night race in his vision. :)

I think Roger Penske deserves a big accolade for purchasing, and then while there has been so much uncertainty in the world, still investing an enormous amount of money and hard work into upgrading and making IMS as nice a facility as he possibly could for the racers and fans. From the photos and videos I have seen he has cut no corners or expense to make this one of the nicest racing facilities in the United States in such a short period of time. I also think now that he is the owner he probably paid a little extra attention to the good and the bad things from todays race so that he can concentrate on improving this race to make it as exciting for the fans as he possibly can for years to come. I think he has just scratched the surface for what his plans are for the future... and who knows maybe he even has a night race in his vision. :)

The Brickyard 400 can be improved by driving seven miles northwest to Lucas Oil Raceway. :)

Y'all know me so well.
That's why we love ya bro.:cheers: Actually, I just got a call from Jim Dunns hauler driver that replaced me and he is in New Mexico heading to IRP for the drag race they are having there the next 2 weekends.

Back
Top Bottom