Indianapolis' undefeated streak...

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
... comes to an end tomorrow night!!! GO JAGS!!! :beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:

(Yeah, I know, since it's nationally televised, the Jags will probably forget to show up:rolleyes:)

Colts win, in their toughest game yet.

I wouldn't go that far. The Patriots game was a little tougher until Belichick had a brain fart and went for it on 4th and 2. Miami beat the heck out of them too, controlling the ball for over 45 minutes but just couldn't stop Peyton from pulling through. It was a great game though. I watched every minute of it. I'm a huge Colts fan, so I enjoyed the game, but I was really nervous for quite a while there. Jacksonville played a really good game, but Garrard's inaccuracy was just too much to overcome. He tried to throw at least 3 interceptions before the Colts actually caught one of them.

When Manning is on the field NEVER leave the game. It doesn't matter if they are down 20-3 in the third....He almost always finds a way to come back!

When Manning is on the field NEVER leave the game. It doesn't matter if they are down 20-3 in the third....He almost always finds a way to come back!

Good point. Peyton is the best QB in the game right now and it isn't even close. Certain "experts" like the say Tom Brady is better, but that is just ludicrous. Brady has more rings, but if those two switched places I have no doubt Manning would have more wins and titles. I'm not even sure Brady is playing better than Drew Brees right now. Drew and Peyton both have teams with suspect defenses undefeated right now.

Back
Top Bottom