Indy Car at Belle Isle

D

DanicaFan

This should be an interesting race. A street track. Its new to a lot of drivers, including Danica. I just hope she runs well and I feel she will. Good luck to her..:)

Here is a small map of the track.

Attachments

• DGP_Map_small.jpg
    DGP_Map_small.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 216
Danica qualified 11th, which puts her on the inside of row 6.
She has some ground to make up but she will do go.

Go Danica!

Danica qualified 11th, which puts her on the inside of row 6.
She has some ground to make up but she will do go.

Go Danica!

I'm pulling for Dario today - really don't want a Gannassi driver to win the championship. Can't stand Dixon or Wheldon.

They said on pre race that Michael and Dario haven't talked since last week when Michael blamed Dario for with wrecking Marco. Michael is being ridiculous about it, thining like a father and not an owner. I wouldn't blame Dario for looking elsewhere for next year after that.

Hornish was too aggressive but IRL has too many "field fillers" Fisher's qualifying time was over 10mph slower than the pole. That shouldn't be allowed :mad:

Hornish was too aggressive but IRL has too many "field fillers" Fisher's qualifying time was over 10mph slower than the pole. That shouldn't be allowed :mad:

That was 100% Hornish's fault. Sarah Fisher was out of the way.

Helio was limping away from the car....that can't be good for someone scheduled to be in a dance competition :(

edited to add:
wasn't Sam holding ice on his hand/wrist, too?

not a good day for Penske...

Good run for Danica - career best 2nd place. Hate to see TK win again, he's not a very good team player at AGR.

I hope IndyCar penalizes Dixon points for that - that was a cheap shot.

ESPN has some mighty fantastic postrace coverage right now. :rolleyes:

A timed race or not, I can not understand how there is no post race coverage. It's pathetic.
At first I thought Michael was exagerating but once I saw the replay, I think Dixon totally floored to wreck Dario. I hope IRL fines him big time.
I disagree about Tony. I'm glad he won, I think he's good teammate and likeable guy.

A timed race or not, I can not understand how there is no post race coverage. It's pathetic.
At first I thought Michael was exagerating but once I saw the replay, I think Dixon totally floored to wreck Dario. I hope IRL fines him big time.
I disagree about Tony. I'm glad he won, I think he's good teammate and likeable guy.

Michael's 100% right on on that. Dixon deliberately wrecked Dario.

Glad ESPN/ABC interviewed those guys ;)

Danica finishing 2nd was great. It was her career best finish. She was lucky, she dodged 2 wrecks today.

BTW...I just saw post race interviews during Sports Center!
Dario said he DOES NOT think Dixon did it intentionally.
Michael is protesting the incident.

I wonder what will come of that? I saw when it happened and that Michael was going to protest. Interesting, never saw or heard the Dario interview. I was really hoping he'd move back up yesterday. I really like him.

Good for Danica! Best finish so far!

Ut oh... Helio better get his dancing act together. LOL I think I'm going to have to watch that just to see him. :)

Back
Top Bottom