Indy results

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
To those who missed the bonus questions --- I posted about them 3 weeks in advance.

Results

NW 57 +235
Johali 52 +200
utvol 52 +320
racer8 50 +345
DanicaFreak 49 +275
fergy 48 +285
kkfan 47 +245
dpk 37
Whizzer 37
Princess 35
breathoflife 34
de7x 34
FLRacing 26
pudge 26

Standings

racer8 1058
utvol 1044
fergy 997
kkfan 958
NW 954
DanicaFreak 919
Johali 894
pudge 748
dpk 733
FLRacing 733
Whizzer 731
breathoflife 705
de7x 680
Princess 673

Next bonus will be for Darlington on Sept. 4.
Will post bonus on Sunday, Aug. 28 --- after the Michigan race.

Thanks for posting the bonus points early. I had shoulder surgery that didn't go as planned so really haven't been on the computer much. I knew about them but was just about an hour too late this time. All my fault.

WOW what a difference a week makes :D, To the top with a lot of luck. I don't think I've led a lap in 3 years.
I won't count my chickens just yet, the next bonus round could just as easily knock me down.

YES YES YES! a basement dweller no more

Dear TexasRaceLady;
It is with great humility I come to you to say "thank you" for giving more than ample notice of the upcoming bonus choices for Indy. It behooves me to know you make every conceivable effort to be fair and just in running the Big Dawgs contest and offering such great prizes to the winner at the end of the season. Unfortunately there are those of us who no matter how hard you prod, pry, yell, notify, and make aware through various and assorted methods, fell short and failed to comply with the repeated requests to place entries. BUT, please be aware there are special circumstances surrounding the reasons I failed to send my selections.

Just as I finished placing them on the screen, but before I managed to press the send button, my dog chewed up the cord leading to the key board rendering it useless and by the time I managed to go to the store and buy a new cord, return home to hook it up, found I had ten minutes to press "send" and in my urgency, spilled my coffee on the keyboard and it became inoperable. I hope you will excuse my tardiness and permit me to post my entires now. I realize they are tardy but do hope you understand the situation as it unfolded. I can assure you none of this was intentional and ask you to give a small amount of leeway due to the oppressive series of uncontrollable events
My entries are:
1 - Kyle Busch
2 - Jimmie Johnson
3 - Kyle Busch
4 - Kyle Busch,Matt Kenseth, Jimmie Johnson, Denny Hamlin, Kyle Larson.

Special thanks for any and all considerations to this request.

WHIZZER

P.S. Send me your address and I will order a bushel of apples delivered to your door.

:D

i have thought about that many times, but then i look at my travel schedule and think when am i going to see it. traveling 49 weeks a year for business is kinda time consuming

Back
Top Bottom