IndyCar: 2020 Bommarito Automotive Group 500

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
EgbyBhpUMAIPlM0

Was hoping at least one would be a night race, but I'm still glad we get another oval double header. This race is always a blast.

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT!

I go take a leak before the start while they make their formation lap and not only do I miss the start but Rossi is already out? 2020 doing work. *******

Looks like Palou and Askew weren’t informed Power is the slowest starter in the field. They weren’t going to go green until halfway down the straight.

Is passing not easily done here? Once they settled, there have been no passes that I've seen.

It’s absurd how superior NASCAR is to this. Love racing but hoo boy they gotta improve
I think IndyCar has better racing than NASCAR.
They always get strung out with little to no passing 10 laps into the run in Cup.
I love NASCAR as much as anyone, but IndyCar has the best racing at the moment of the big 3 (NASCAR, F1, IndyCar)

It’s absurd how superior NASCAR is to this. Love racing but hoo boy they gotta improve

I see it the other way.

Even F1 with it's sheer dominance by 1 team is better than NASCAR purely on a racing standpoint. All the gimmicks NASCAR has going on undermind it's manufactured racing.

That's just me though, an ex NASCARholic and new Open Wheel fanboy inductee.

Seems like the tire isn't falling off as much as it has in the past. I think they brought harder tires because the aeroscreen adds about 60 pounds.

Isn't Gateway typically pretty single-file for Trucks too? They brought the Tire Dragon and are downshifting from 6th to 3rd, 200-140 MPH, into turn 1. Not sure what else they can do really. Add more downforce to make it more draggy and drafty and then the other side of the aisle doesn't like that either.

How much time did Power lose on pit road? He got beat by the 2nd and 3rd place cars.

He's another one that cant seem to catch a break.

I had missed the start. Looked like iRacing.

They need to do these interviews further back in the infield or get these guys a headphones setup so that every other answer isn't "I'm sorry, I can't hear you." :D

Back
Top Bottom