IndyCar: 2020 Harvest Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
EjG728yX0AIL3zB

Goofy schedule with the 8 Hour race on Sunday.

USA network seriously?
Characters Welcome

I guess they have horse racing on NBCSN lol. Back in 2016 they showed some NASCAR races when the Olympics were on, I remember one of them was the Cup race at Watkins Glen. And NBC uses them for overflow Olympic and NHL sometimes.

I was just checking my recordings for this weekend's racing and discovered that race 1 was on USA. I was stopping by to make sure it had been noted here but I see I need not have worried.
In other news, I just had a delicious Chinese meal an hour ago and now I'm hungry again. So it goes...

I'm pleasantly surprised by the amount of wheel-to-wheel going on today. Seems like a lot, especially for this early on, for this circuit.

I'm glad they went no action on the Ferrucci/RHR incident. RHR left him no room but Santino rejoined horrendously and drove straight into RHR so it evens out. Racing deal.

I'm glad they went no action on the Ferrucci/RHR incident. RHR left him no room but Santino rejoined horrendously and drove straight into RHR so it evens out. Racing deal.
No doubt, lack of racing IQ kind of showed up there.

These alternate black tires are going to struggle with the lack of track temperature.

What the ****. Colton and Rinus are freaking beasts, I love them both.

No doubt, lack of racing IQ kind of showed up there.

These alternate black tires are going to struggle with the lack of track temperature.

What the ****. Colton and Rinus are freaking beasts, I love them both.
Have to think everyone will want to do three stints on red and just the one on blacks today.

Colton does not care about podiums, kid just wants to win and win often.

I don't remember his Dad being this aggressive. This guy is really evolving and quickly. OTOH, he's used pretty much all of his P2P. It's going to hurt later on in the race.

This is fantastic.

Marco was having a solid day, sucks to see his decent run go away like that.

Back
Top Bottom