IndyCar: 2021 GMR Grand Prix

donthaveanickname

Team Owner
1620914254048.png

1620914262365.png

Carlin will not partcipate in the Grand Prix due to travel issues for Chilton:

Lights team is good to go though.

They can’t find someone in the Indianapolis area, of all places, to hop in? They’re already behind in the Leaders Circle standings and this is only going to hurt more.
Carlin I feel needs to find a way to separate from Chilton. The part that sucks is that his Dad's company is the primary sponsor, not to mention Chilton's Dad is invested into the team.

Carlin needs a driver that can complete a schedule, no offense to Chilton, but they need a second car with a competitive driver to truly progress.

Also, the one weekend Conor Daly is needed, he's with Ed Carpenter this weekend.

Carlin I feel needs to find a way to separate from Chilton. The part that sucks is that his Dad's company is the primary sponsor, not to mention Chilton's Dad is invested into the team.

Carlin needs a driver that can complete a schedule, no offense to Chilton, but they need a second car with a competitive driver to truly progress.

Also, the one weekend Conor Daly is needed, he's with Ed Carpenter this weekend.
I’m disappointed the pandemic took away Nasr’s shot at St. Pete last spring. That would’ve been a fun one.

Considering all of the drivers they have ties to across all of the feeder series in Europe it’s befuddling why they can’t find someone competitive with money to come over here.

I’m disappointed the pandemic took away Nasr’s shot at St. Pete last spring. That would’ve been a fun one.

Considering all of the drivers they have ties to across all of the feeder series in Europe it’s befuddling why they can’t find someone competitive with money to come over here.
Yeah, I think Nasr would have fit the IndyCar mold very well.

Carlin needs a driver with substantial funding I would imagine. Kimball was the only driver I remembered bringing in a season's worth of sponsorship money, but having a driver that is willing to go the full schedule would be substantial to improving their performance. I can imagine Carlin does not like riding around in the back all the time.

Alex Peroni will be an important figure in the future, I think he's the next one up Trevor and company are grooming to be the next face of the IndyCar team. I like Max Chilton a lot tbh, but I feel as if a fresh set of eyes on a full-time basis would be the next logical step. Only if Santi Urrutia still had consistent funding, man I would have loved to see him step up to the next level instead of floundering around in WTCC and F3 Americas.

What a crazy qualifying. Dixon, Rossi, Pato don't even make Q2, ECR get P6 and P7, McLaughlin gets his first Fast Six, Grosjean on pole. Jack Harvey's going to break through for his first pole sooner than later.

All sets up for a good race tomorrow.

The live Peacock coverage had scoring graphics, I’ve seen many people saying, though, that they also didn’t have any of it on the TV tape delay. Bizarre.

The live Peacock coverage had scoring graphics, I’ve seen many people saying, though, that they also didn’t have any of it on the TV tape delay. Bizarre.

Putting pretty much everything on peakcock is dumb. Who even has that?

I'm missing on a lot.

Lame that Romain and Jimmie aren’t running Indy.
Jimmie said earlier this week he still plans on doing an oval test later this year and Grosjean has gone from a hard ‘no’ to can’t say either way now. The biggest thing was getting them in a car and figuring out for themselves how safe they feel one, IMO.

Jimmie said earlier this week he still plans on doing an oval test later this year and Grosjean has gone from a hard ‘no’ to can’t say either way now. The biggest thing was getting them in a car and figuring out for themselves how safe they feel one, IMO.

I think Jimmie could have a real shot at Gateway

Kellett is outpacing Kimball and Bourdais so far.

Good pace from Dalton, seems like he's wrapping his head around road courses now.

Man, they really screwed up Graham's strategy. Yikes man.

AMSP haven’t had a balance on their cars all weekend. Don’t know why but they suck here traditionally. Gonna be four stops for Pato.

So is this clock-wise circuit what the Cup cars will be using at Indy in August ?

asking or a friend . . .

Dont like how these announcers are shaming Sato by using the Sato'd shtick. ****** unprofessional.
Sato didn't really do anything wrong there tbh, was going around JJ and at the same time trying to keep the lead lap.

Sato got back around Grojsean, Sato was not happy.

The track is so dirty. Basically one clean lane.

Once VeeKay gains a bit of consistency, he's going to be a problem.

Romain is certainly learning about the black primary tires.

Back
Top Bottom