IndyCar: 2021 REV Group Grand Prix (Road America)

donthaveanickname

Team Owner
Kevin Magnussen and the man the legend Cody Ware make their débuts this weekend.
1624014374429.png

1624014382642.png

If it stays dry some guys are saying it could even be a 4-stop race because the tire wear is so high on both compounds, even compared to just less than a year ago. Newgarden took pole on primaries.

If it stays dry some guys are saying it could even be a 4-stop race because the tire wear is so high on both compounds, even compared to just less than a year ago. Newgarden took pole on primaries.
And I heard just the opposite, that 4 stops are probably not doable. It'll be intriguing, as road course strategy usually is.

Worst place ever to get a flat as well. 4 mile laps is absurd man

Not the biggest open wheel on road course person I'm mostly watching to get prepared for my first visit for the NASCAR weekend

How are the reds behaving this time around? Same debacle?

Spoke too soon

Wow Jimmie. He’s making Milka Duno look decent?

Nahhhhhhhhhhh

Love this place. Wish it could be updated to F1 standards so we could see them here.

Would much rather see them at Watkins Glen. This grading system F1 has is kind of lame. It eliminates so many cool tracks that actually suits them because they don’t meet some guy’s standards.

Would much rather see them at Watkins Glen. This grading system F1 has is kind of lame. It eliminates so many cool tracks that actually suits them because they don’t meet some guy’s standards.
Pretty stupid that tracks like the Daytona road course don’t qualify and then they go and run tracks like Baku. Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me.

The field doesn't get strung out at all, this reminds me of a Moto3 race.

Did you ever watch when they ran at California, Michigan and those superspeedways? That was awesome, and scary.

If you haven't, go watch some. They're uploaded on youtube. I believe the last race they ran at California was the most insane one yet.

No one’s making it 19 laps to the finish on fuel unless we get some more cautions.

Rosenqvist has looked lost in that car, for the most part.
I don’t know what it is they do with their cars but Felix has said they run a much more loose car than he got to run at Ganassi. It probably suits Pato’s aggressive driving style but at the same time probably leads to some of his tire management problems.

Did you ever watch when they ran at California, Michigan and those superspeedways? That was awesome, and scary.

If you haven't, go watch some. They're uploaded on youtube. I believe the last race they ran at California was the most insane one yet.
Speedways are obviously something different.
I remember Texas was pretty crazy in 2016 and 17. I also saw Ryan Briscoe's Fontana crash on YouTube. Went flying in the tri-oval.

Back
Top Bottom