082415_motor_indycar_highlights.vresize.1200.675.high.1.jpg

Saturday, Aug. 20:
Practice 1 (9-10:30 AM Eastern)
Qualifying (1:30-2:45 PM)
Practice 2 (5-5:30 PM)

Sunday, Aug. 21:
Race (~ 3:09 PM)

http://racecontrol.indycar.com/

If the weather looks decent enough to race I'm going to head up tomorrow. Unfortunately, I don't think that's going to be the case....

Hope everyone stays safe this weekend.

Not even going to bother going over today. Cup rained out in June, didn't go back Monday. Rained out in July, two trips over and back, not driving over today. It's tomorrow or bust. If they run it today, bad on me but I'm just tired of driving over there for nothing this year.

Not even going to bother going over today. Cup rained out in June, didn't go back Monday. Rained out in July, two trips over and back, not driving over today. It's tomorrow or bust. If they run it today, bad on me but I'm just tired of driving over there for nothing this year.

I've been tracking the radar all morning. It's going to pour from about 12-3. They might run it today but I think most likely it will get pushed back until tomorrow. I'm not going to drive up today either....

Horrible luck for Pocono this year. I think they would have had a big crowd today with better weather...

12 eastern tomorrow. Means Monday night racing!

I've been tracking the radar all morning. It's going to pour from about 12-3. They might run it today but I think most likely it will get pushed back until tomorrow. I'm not going to drive up today either....

Horrible luck for Pocono this year. I think they would have had a big crowd today with better weather...

Sorry about your luck this year. Freaking sucks.

Never gone from "no interest" to "I'm leaving the house at 8am tomorrow to go RACING!" till tonight. $25 GA tickets sealed the deal...and open wheel at Pocono is totally BADA$$...even if the only Indycar race I watch flag-to-flag is the Indy 500.

:headbang::partytime

Working weekends and making my own midweek schedule has its perks!

EDIT: Also...I'm not one to go or not go because of the weather...but 70 degrees with wind and no humidity sounds sooooo good compared to the constant sauna the northeast has been over the past 2 weeks.

Sato crashed? I'm shocked. He usually brings it home in one piece.

/sarcasm

Kimball should have gone wide on that entry. And if they would have held Castroneves up he would have been OK. He would have still been sitting in the pit.

Honda really caught up on the superspeedways this year.

Yes. But thank goodness that Penske and Ganasi have lotsanlotsa moneys to blow on the better drivers and keep Chevy ahead in the standings.

Otherwise I'd have to change my avatar to a floral arrangement or a Baywatch scene because of the embarrassment.

:(

Nearing the end! Going to be an interesting final stretch. This race has had a much better flow than last years event....

Wow!! Now that I've seen it a few times, Castroneves was lucky when Rossi went over his car. He went right past Castroneves' head. He coulda bought the farm on that one.

Back
Top Bottom