IndyCar Adds ANOTHER Street Course....

yeah, I knew they were going to get Houston. I cant get excited about more street courses so I couldnt bring myself to post about it...lol

Is Texas big enough for three races?

Three races in Los Angeles along?

I vote for Portland, Phoenix and Pocono. As long as Baltimore's on the schedule, they don't need a race in Richmond.

I vote for Pocono as well too many road courses already.

Three races in Los Angeles along?

In the case of a brand new, purpose built road course, I'd be fine with that. That's a market that has worked for open wheel racing for years. Fontana was a fan favorite, and the GP of Long Beach has done well since 1984. I think the trifecta of oval, street course, and natural road course would work just fine.

The track being built is a private club track though, and I have no idea what their plans are. Supposed to be a great facility, with something like 19 different layouts.

In the case of a brand new, purpose built road course, I'd be fine with that. That's a market that has worked for open wheel racing for years. Fontana was a fan favorite, and the GP of Long Beach has done well since 1984. I think the trifecta of oval, street course, and natural road course would work just fine.

The track being built is a private club track though, and I have no idea what their plans are. Supposed to be a great facility, with something like 19 different layouts.

19 different layouts? That would look like some crazy tracks I doodled in class before.

Elkart Lake would be great. I went to the Cart race there and it was so much fun.

Back
Top Bottom