IndyCar: Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Detroit2017.jpg

DetroitBelleIsle.png

DetroitBelleIsle.jpg

MFh61Ae.png

PS Vue figured out my actual location and now will only offer ABC OnDemand where the regular channel used to be. If I can't watch these races live, I'm gonna shank a bitch.

I would have rather seen Davison in the car. He gave it a hell of a ride at the speedway. The guy was in position to win at one point, and now he's out of a drive. This just shows you how hard it is to get and keep an opportunity in this series.

Of course, when you have sponsorship backing like Gutierrez has, it's no problem. It would not shock me if dale ends up with another wadded up car.

PS Vue figured out my actual location and now will only offer ABC OnDemand where the regular channel used to be. If I can't watch these races live, I'm gonna shank a bitch.
Can you do it through WatchESPN?

Hoping for a big day out of that 15 car. Looking good so far.

WatchESPN is ******. Their own commercials cutting into the middle of the broadcast in addition to the regular broadcast commercials. Kill me.

Edit: nvm I guess ABC is just not doing any segways into commercial breaks.

Definitely a watchESPN issue with these commercials.

Stoked that Graham got the W. hopefully this is a momentum builder and they can return to 15/16' form.

DAMN GRAHAM:

Love it! I also love the triggered Europeans in the comments section.

Not much of a race yesterday, but sometimes that happens. Hopefully we will get some rain today and that will shake things up.

I caught race #1 on DVR last night. I'm with Doc; I've seen more entertaining races. I'm happy for Graham. He really stank up the show when the cautions didn't disrupt the team's strategy.

Still, it was good background while I worked on my fantasy team. There's always race #2.

A lot racier than yesterday, so far.

Possibility for a caution-free race at Belle Isle? Hmm.

WatchESPN is ******. Their own commercials cutting into the middle of the broadcast in addition to the regular broadcast commercials. Kill me.

Edit: nvm I guess ABC is just not doing any segways into commercial breaks.

I've had the same problem with Fox Sports GO in the past. That and their commercials on the Fox Sports GO app run for 10-15 minutes at a time. I never use that app anymore.

I've never seen Hunter-Reay have this much bad luck in a while... Probably ever, it looks like Sato and Rossi are the best AA cars right now. RHR just looks out of it, congrats to Graham with the weekend sweep! His sixth win and 20th podium, he's better than ever. He's really turned into his own driver the past three years.

Fun race today, especially in the first half. A lot more interesting than Saturday's.

Highlight of the race was the in-car coverage of Hinch's engine letting go. That thing really detonated.

Back
Top Bottom