Firestone-600_2016_med.png

Texas.jpg

Friday, June 10:

Practice: 12-1:15 PM Eastern
Qualifying: 4:15-5:15 PM
Practice: 7:45-8:15 PM

Saturday, June 11:

Green flag ~ 8:50 PM

Was this the race last year that the drivers had a fit about the close racing? It provided some of the most exciting Indycar racing.

Not sure what setups will look like this weekend yet, but last year provided for some interesting aero strategy:

CJ7ItQ6UwAAC37m.png

Can you explain the two lines?
Yellow was trimmed out and red was higher downforce. You can tell in the picture up top a little bit, some guys were running both rear wheel pod winglets, some none, and a couple ran asymmetrical. Some stuff was going on with the side pods/tire ramps and some other things as well. I think there was only one caution so the guys with lower downforce killed their tires and faded late in runs.

Hopefully a better race then the last few years, but then again I'm that very small minority who liked Indy pack racing...

Green flag scheduled for two minutes from now and they're bull****ting in the garage. Come onnnnn

Oh... Weepers. It's TMS so that's pretty typical.

I haven't watched much Indy Car in a while.What's the lighted numbers that keep changing behind the driver for???

They said 10:30, 30 minutes ago, but the track is not drying........

Rain is in the forecast throughout the day tomorrow. Ffs

hell they could have drove the Air Titans to Texas and had it dried by now.

Reactions: sdj
Indycar is going to have the WORST ratings tomorrow...

I can only record two shows at once so I'll have to catch one on YouTube or something.

That is some cruel, first-world bull****tery right there.

NASCAR takes a minute and Bernie is a nazi so I think Indy on YouTube might be your best bet?

That is some cruel, first-world bull****tery right there.

NASCAR takes a minute and Bernie is a nazi so I think Indy on YouTube might be your best bet?
It looks like F1 has a replay on NBCSN later tonight so I think I'll record NASCAR/IndyCar early and then record F1 later.

But at this rate I won't be watching anything for a while considering my progress on this tax case. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom