IndyCar Fontana Finale Race Thread

don't even like Power, but last to first, I will pull for him, not a great fan of hulio the twinkletoes, he drives like a chicken spit.

Has Sato wrecked yet? Oh wait!! The race hasn't started yet.
:(

He would get killed for it but I would love it if Pagenaud gave Power a love tap.

These look like IndyLights cars compared to the old CART turbo V8 900hp monsters from the old CART YouTubes.

Has anything been announced for JPM's plans for next year? Pretty sure I recall he only had a 1-year contract.

Those stands look so depressing. I feel like an a**hole not being there representing

Seems like the IndyCar season doesn't last very long. Can't believe it's the last race already.

Those stands look so depressing. I feel like an ******* not being there representing
I found the ticket prices when looking for the schedule. I think they were a little pricey, even for a major metro market.

Seems like the IndyCar season doesn't last very long. Can't believe it's the last race already.
They are trying a compact schedule to end before Labor Day to get out of the way of football.

Is anyone subbing for Aleshin tonight?
No, he is on Timing & Scoring being shown as P22 "Did Not Start".

Speaking of that? Anybody know what happened to Huertas? He is out of the race and the reason on Timing & Scoring is "Medical"?

I found the ticket prices when looking for the schedule. I think they were a little pricey, even for a major metro market.

$35 at the gate?!

Super cheap, plus parking was free.

No, he is on Timing & Scoring being shown as P22 "Did Not Start".

Speaking of that? Anybody know what happened to Huertas? He is out of the race and the reason on Timing & Scoring is "Medical"?
That's pretty weird. If it was a NASCAR race no way the team would not race. They would find a replacement driver pretty quickly.

That's pretty weird. If it was a NASCAR race no way the team would not race. They would find a replacement driver pretty quickly.
No IndyLights or other support races here this weekend, or else they might have found somebody to replace him. It's a small team so they probably couldn't afford to fly in JR Hildrebrand on a Gulfstream at the last minute. NASCAR can just get Travis Kvapil or some start and parker to take the ride.

Wonder if Townsend Bell offered his services.

Looks like Montoya, Castroneves, Carpenter and Hinchcliffe have cars to win.

RHR up to P2.

Montoya and him could win the $250,000 Fuzzy's Triple Crown consolation prize.

RHR is on a rail, too bad they choked away Milwaukee and Mid Ohio or were talking championship

Back
Top Bottom