Practice 3: 11-11:45 AM
Qualifying: 3-4:15 PM

September 4th:
Warm-up: 10:30-11 AM
Race: ~ 2:37-4:45 PM (60 laps)

http://racecontrol.indycar.com/

One "doh" per race weekend lol

Pretty much.

This is embarrassing and honestly ever since merging in with Herta, Andretti Autosport has been abysmal.

Maybe they need to stop in Formula E or something, they are stretching it thin now in days.

Pretty much.

This is embarrassing and honestly ever since merging in with Herta, Andretti Autosport has been abysmal.

Maybe they need to stop in Formula E or something, they are stretching it thin now in days.
They haven't been that great for a while. Rossi hasn't been bad and RHR and Munoz have shown speed, RHR especially (before something stupid happens to his car and he doesn't get the result he should have). Marco looks completely lost though. This is pretty much an all-time low for him.

Unfortunately there are rumblings Munoz may be the one to go as it sounds like his funds are about to run out. They probably are spread a little thin but as long as they get factory support in Formula E and GRC I can't see them dropping anything. But they can't go on like this in IndyCar forever. Something does need to change at some point.

These cars are so fast around this track. Flying at full mast over here.

They are not going to penalize Hawksworth for that?

Dude, that's a drive-thru freaking penalty.

Oh man, Graham is going to be pissed at Charlie.

I thought Taku and Graham got into it again.

These diabetes drivers suck. I was loving how Graham was moving thru the field.

Rooting for JPM or Hinche now.

This race should have been 20 or 30 laps longer.

No. If the races were longer, I couldn't watch them.

I think you should celebrate a certain American holiday tomorrow and take the day off. There is still about 8 hours left of racing today.

I think you should celebrate a certain American holiday tomorrow and take the day off. There is still about 8 hours left of racing today.
Difficult to do that in Germany.
I already calculated: Gemanys ''Tag der Arbeit'' is on the 1st of May, which is a Monday next year, so can watch the complete Richmond race then.
Oh, Power is out. That will be difficult for him @ Sonoma.
Kimball is really dangerous.

Kimball needs to stop. That's a contender for the championship with two races left he just took out. What a moron.

That was a lottery at the end.
Great job by Dixon!
Kimball should be excluded from the Sonoma race. Without a doubt, Pagenaud knows who to thank if he becomes champion.
And what Sato showed us, was the most miserable spin I ever saw. He really disgraced himself.

Taku had a top 5 in the bag, he pushed a bit too hard coming out I'm the boot.

As much as I love him, I think AJ should look at another driver though. Let Takuma go back home and race over in Japan, I think that would be great for him in his much he misses his family usually.

Back
Top Bottom