IndyCar: Grand Prix at The Glen

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
WatkinsGlen.png
41BK11923.jpg

yjNGPc4.png

pKpJMap.png

Kaiser had a great year, I hope to see him move up to IndyCar soon. Dude is a definite stud for the future.

I'm rootin' for Newgarden. He needs a championship. Rahal 2nd.

I'll be shocked if Dixon doesn't dominate Sonoma like he did in 2015. Scott Dixon gonna do Scott Dixon **** - hang around, grab a bunch of podiums, miracle his way to the title at the end of the year. Josef blew a golden opportunity.

Fun race for the most part, though. I'm so glad they made an effort to go back to these places with an established racing fan base and history. The big, fast, flowing road courses like Road America and Watkins Glen are perfect for IndyCar.

I do hate it for Newgarden , but oh the anticipation for Sonoma now !

Last year at Sonoma - Josef -6th - Dixie -17th.

At least now it's simple. Newgarden and Dixon just have to beat one another, and everyone else is going to need for those two to have a bad race.
Thanks to Indycar's double points version of a playoff, Castroneves wins the title by taking the pole, the race, and leading most laps, I believe. Not a likely outcome, but a possible scenario.

I'll be shocked if Dixon doesn't dominate Sonoma like he did in 2015. Scott Dixon gonna do Scott Dixon sh!t - hang around, grab a bunch of podiums, miracle his way to the title at the end of the year.

He got taken out at Indy and Texas, both places he could have very well won. At Texas he would have been a for sure second except Sato went a little crazy, and he led easily at Indy. I don't think he had even shown his hand. Imagine what this championship would look like if he ever got a decent result in the double points Indianapolis 500.

Josef blew a golden opportunity.

Most guys have to lose a close championship before they win one. Lots of people are in that boat.

I'm so glad they made an effort to go back to these places with an established racing fan base and history. The big, fast, flowing road courses like Road America and Watkins Glen are perfect for IndyCar.

Gateway is another one of those. I'de also like to se them go back to Michigan and Milwaukee. If they got the promoter from Gateway they might be able to make those work too.

Back
Top Bottom