Indycar Honda Grand Prix of St. Pete

That's a mistake you don't expect Franchitti to make.

And that was an amazing stomping Power had going there, even for him. Left them at a Vettel-esque rate.

Yeah, he pulled a hole shot for sure, glad they all made it thru the first turn, makes for a better race. The target cars all look bummed out, they aren't running well and now Franchitti hits the wall.

dummy wasn't supposed to be in that place anyway, he passed under the caution. Can't fix stupid I guess

I really wanted Simona to get a podium, but that was exciting at the end. All she could do with what was left of her tires.

I didn't see it but glad to see Simona finally has a good car. She could be a serious threat at Sao Paolo, Long Beach and Baltimore.

Way to go, Mayor! Great to see the pit crew matched his performance on the track, and Marco with him in the top three is cool. Just the first race, but looks like we'll see a good fight for the championship!

The broadcast wasn't bad, looks like they have the same package as last year. Indycar needs to do something about the long cautions, though. I've been to a few races recently, and they have plenty of safety trucks, it shouldn't take five laps or more to pick up a couple of pieces of debris when the cars are moved immediately.

who knows it might be a media thing, you know they always have to try to sell us something. Darn good race though, hate it that lap down, illegal pass during a caution, knucklehead hinchcliff took out a penske car, but the last laps were great to watch.

who knows it might be a media thing, you know they always have to try to sell us something. Darn good race though, hate it that lap down, illegal pass during a caution, knucklehead hinchcliff took out a penske car, but the last laps were great to watch.

J.R. Hildebrand was the distracted driver that climbed over Power's right rear and adjusted his mirror for him. You're going to have to remember who The Mayor is after that drive today. Besides, he's obviously a man after your own heart: the first thing he said on Wind Tunnel was that he's "happy to get the first Indycar win for Go Daddy".

Yeah my bad, I meant Hildebrand. The car he passed illegally was Simona. She already had her hands full with Kannan.

They said it was her tires, and they were going away, but I think the pressure got to her and she overdrove the corner and got passed, no problem though, I think a bit more experience will help that situation

The broadcast wasn't bad, looks like they have the same package as last year. Indycar needs to do something about the long cautions, though. I've been to a few races recently, and they have plenty of safety trucks, it shouldn't take five laps or more to pick up a couple of pieces of debris when the cars are moved immediately.

I don't like Leigh Diffey.

Back
Top Bottom