IndyCar: Honda Indy Toronto

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Dh3Rpt9W4AEE-fi.jpg

I never warmed to this circuit, but then I'm not big on any street course. It's not a question of whether they'll wreck going into turn 1, it's one of how many cars will be involved. Still, I'll probably watch since there isn't anything else on Sunday afternoon I'll be interested in.

I never warmed to this circuit, but then I'm not big on any street course. It's not a question of whether they'll wreck going into turn 1, it's one of how many cars will be involved. Still, I'll probably watch since there isn't anything else on Sunday afternoon I'll be interested in.
They've only had two cautions two of the last three years so it might not be bad. A lot of the streets got resurfaced too so much of it is less bumpy, although the transitions between old and new portions of road might be tricky.

Seems like RLL is getting it together at the right time. Graham and Taku have certainly improved, I hope to see them stay together next season.

Indycar has become more and more like F1 in terms of competitiveness. Indy is far more competitive but it's becoming a 1 team pony show too often now with either a Penske car or a Chip car leading flag to flag.

At least with F1 you expect that kind of racing. Not here.

Indycar has become more and more like F1 in terms of competitiveness. Indy is far more competitive but it's becoming a 1 team pony show too often now with either a Penske car or a Chip car leading flag to flag.

At least with F1 you expect that kind of racing. Not here.
It's much easier for a team outside of the Big 3 (Penske/Ganassi/Andretti vs. Mercedes/Ferrari/Red Bull) to do well and even win races in IndyCar. Still very hard for one outside of those to sustain that over the course of a season and win the title though. I think 2002 when Hornish was with Panther was the last time that happened.

Hopefully SPM are able to take that next step.

My guy Wickens better divebomb the hell out of this restart. Take out Dixon and give the Canadians something to cheer about all at once.

Back
Top Bottom