Saturday, July 9 -
Practice: 11 AM-12:15 PM
Qualifying: 3-4 PM
Practice: 7:15-7:45 PM

Sunday, July 10 -
Race: 5:30-7:45 PM

This should be a fun one.

Newgarden has everyone up to 5th lapped at lap 70. Lolololol

Lap 87/300 and Newgarden/Pageneud only cars on the lead lap. WTF?

The wave-around rules in Indycar confuse me... Everyone currently on the lead lap pitted last caution?

Terrible break for Rahal, Helio, and obviously Montoya.

Kanaan must have drank some magic elixir these past couple of races.

I have not seen this type of speed from him in a while on a consistent basis.

The timing of these cautions is friggin ridonkulous

This is the first IndyCar race I've watched this season, and I usually only watch a few a year.

How is it possible for Newgaarden to lap the entire field like that? How can there be such a differential where only one car can find that much pace?

This is the first IndyCar race I've watched this season, and I usually only watch a few a year.

How is it possible for Newgaarden to lap the entire field like that? How can there be such a differential where only one car can find that much pace?

The dirty air is really, really bad... It seems like that is the main culprit, some(lol all) of these cars are just undriveable in traffic.

Rahal's race is totally ******. Car sucks and the cautions came right after he pitted, twice.

The dirty air is really, really bad... It seems like that is the main culprit, some(lol all) of these cars are just undriveable in traffic.
It's worse at Milwaukee. And I don't remember this happening last year either.

A couple of years ago Bourdais whipped the field at Milwaukee but that was in part due to pit strategy. I haven't seen a performance like this in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom