IndyCar: Iowa Corn 300

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Iowa2017.png

IowaSpeedway.png

Iowa.jpg

5UnL6Aw.png

I'll be surprised if Mikhail comes back next year. I'll be honest, I had higher expectations for him this season.

Don't really follow indycar but I've been entertained so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Graham and RHR will be the guys to beat if it comes down to a long run, IMO. Although it looks like JR's setup for Newgarden last year has carried over awfully well.

Open Wheel Racing >>> Stock Car racing.
I don't know. Did you hear how much the announcers used the terms "dirty air" and "clean air?" It was pretty obvious some (most) cars couldn't do anything behind another car that wasn't 10 MPH slower than the leaders.

I don't know. Did you hear how much the announcers used the terms "dirty air" and "clean air?" It was pretty obvious some (most) cars couldn't do anything behind another car that wasn't 10 MPH slower than the leaders.
Sure it was a bit of a factor but RHR, Newgarden, Dixon, Rahal all had to race their way up through a good amount of cars to get to where they finished. Iowa is way racier than a place like Phoenix with this aero and the tires come into play a lot more too.

What an awesome race. It was so good to watch Helio climb the fence again. Good days out of the 3 and the 15 are pretty awesome. Get that 'ship old man!

Side notes: Iowa proves again that it is a freaking rad race track. It was so fun to watch a lot of guys working the high side all day. NASCAR is ran by idiots.

Speaking of idiots, way to go NBC, you say screw victory lane, and then don't even broadcast your finish line interview which is supposedly designed for fans in the stands. I guess good thing there wasn't two interviews?

So stoked to see HCN back to winning.

Back
Top Bottom