INDYCAR: One step forward, 10 steps back.

19859837.cms

Wow. That's 'tarded.

If it's not broken... Oh hell, let's break it again.

Silver lining: the three steward rule.

It's going to be a bit harder to **** up the show single-handedly.

Wow. Brazil race cancelled and Barnhart back. Looks as if this season is getting off to a great start and there hasn't even been a race yet!

THIS IS A PROPER ******* START TO THE SEASON.

******* IndyCar. Why do I even bother.

Yeah I just found this out.

MOTHER ****** Jesus I'm about to punch a hole in my wall. Barnhart is the stupidest ************ in the planet.

Well you've had almost a day to reflect on this... Are you okay?

Congratulations Will Power! You win the championship! Your reward? We've rehired Brian Barnhart as race director!

I'm convinced that IndyCar is paying very little for race director compared to other series which is why Barfield left for TUDOR or where ever he went and Derrick Walker could only find Barnhart to do it.

Now I'm getting all angry again! GAHHHHHH!

Congratulations Will Power! You win the championship! Your reward? We've rehired Brian Barnhart as race director!

I'm convinced that IndyCar is paying very little for race director compared to other series which is why Barfield left for TUDOR or where ever he went and Derrick Walker could only find Barnhart to do it.

Now I'm getting all angry again! GAHHHHHH!
And right after this happened Pirelli World Challenge managed to land Brian Till as their Race Director and Chief Driver Steward. Smh, IndyCar.

Back
Top Bottom