IndyCar: Phoenix Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Phoenix2018-V2.png

DZ3EZMXW0AAa8k9.jpg

dammit. 9pm EST sat. I will miss this one. I dont have a way to record the race on those stations either.

I will have to keep up to date to see how my favorite canucks are doing.

They recreated an old ChampCar.

Bourdais was probably the best ChampCar racer I have ever seen... This might be his year, it would be great to see after last year.

I was going to record this and watch later and watch Seattle SX live, but that event is unfortunately a joke due to weather conditions, so switching to this now.

One would think drivers wouldn't need more disincentive to want to drive into their own crew members, but perhaps not.

It’s not a judgement call. It’s in the rule book. I don’t know why.

Maybe because Dixon mowed down one of Power’s pit guys when they were fighting for the championship a few years ago.

Bring IndyCar back to Fontana.

Cars are a lot slower this year and seem harder to drive but it’s still one groove and too much corner versus straight. Short of bringing back roadsters it’s gonna be hard to pass here.

Bring IndyCar back to Fontana.

Cars are a lot slower this year and seem harder to drive but it’s still one groove and too much corner versus straight. Short of bringing back roadsters it’s gonna be hard to pass here.

Bring them back and I PROMISE I’ll attend.

Wish Cox Communications carried MAVTV rn..

BTW Pietro is going to be a STAR in IndyCar one day. He's a quick study, but his grandfather and Uncle were quick studies as well. I'm sold that he's going to be a heavy in the future with more time in the seat.

Back
Top Bottom