IndyCar Season Finale

Yeah, that is a definitely larger field. Danica qualified 7th. It should be an interesting race.

DANICA SPINS!!! Just like Homestead! :eek:

It's going to the wire!

HAVE YOU EVER!?

What a finish! Dario Franchitti wins the race and the championship as Scott Dixon runs dry.

Woooooooooooo hoooooooooooo!!! Congratulations, Dario!!!! Sorry about that Scott... it sure sucks for you, but I'm happy. :)

Racing doesn't get much better than that!

Ashley Judd just slammed Milka Duno. Priceless. :D

Really!! I was cheering my lungs out!!! LOL After suffering through so many Nascar races where I've been disappointed lately, it feels SO GOOD to have the guy you want to win, WIN!!!:bounce:

LOL Loved Ashley's comments. heh heh

Really!! I was cheering my lungs out!!! LOL After suffering through so many Nascar races where I've been disappointed lately, it feels SO GOOD to have the guy you want to win, WIN!!!:bounce:

LOL Loved Ashley's comments. heh heh

My heart's still pounding!

I cant believe she spun out in the pits....:(

She ran very good today.

Congrats to Dario in winning the championship!!

Im still proud of Danica. She ran good and Im so excited Dario won the championship.

And that was great when Ashley Judd spoke about Milka. She is right on about that. Milka becomes a danger to everyone out there, she is too slow. Not ready for indy car.

Did you watch the post race interview when the talking head asked Dario if this was his last season in IRL and Dario zigzaged all around his answer? I bet he IS coming to NASCAR!

What an awesome ending to the race!!! Sooooo glad to see Dario win! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Did you watch the post race interview when the talking head asked Dario if this was his last season in IRL and Dario zigzaged all around his answer? I bet he IS coming to NASCAR!

Yeah, I seen that. But I hope he stays IRL.

I missed it. What did Ashley Judd say about Milka?

She said something to the effect that the slower cars should be taken off the track, peoples lives are at stake. She started out by saying it was unsportsman like of her but she was going to say it anyway lol

Back
Top Bottom