IndyCar Seeks New Promoters for Baltimore Grand Prix

I heard about this a week or so ago. It kind of scares me a bit actually. This late in the game, most things should be pretty set by now.

I heard about this a week or so ago. It kind of scares me a bit actually. This late in the game, most things should be pretty set by now.

Exactly why Downforce is out. IndyCar may have to step in to run this themselves. This is a great event for IndyCar and the City of Baltimore. Baltimore is a great sports town, last year's race as far as turnout goes was an overwhelming success and only a fool would deny that. 170,000+ fans... even if they only get a quarter of that this year, it's still more successful than just about every other event and is the most successful IndyCar event on the east coast. I hate that this race is likely destined to go the way of the Grand Prix of Washington, DC.

I have to admit, that scenery near the harbor looked pretty awesome last year.

I have to admit, that scenery near the harbor looked pretty awesome last year.

It looks awesome every day! :beerbang: The new beer garden at the Power Plant makes any trip to Baltimore worth it.

Baltimore's a great venue for IndyCar, only a fool would deny that. IndyCar should do everything they can to make it work.

Back
Top Bottom