iRacing Chevrolet 275 at Michigan

Looking forward to this

Ah this is the IndyCar racing I miss

I don't know much about driving Indycars but I notice they shift down to 5th in the corners

I don't know much about driving Indycars but I notice they shift down to 5th in the corners
Yeah in real life they usually bounce between 4th and 6th on ovals. I think they’re still using fixed setups here but they set them up in real life with things like wind, traffic, fuel economy, etc. taken into account.

Guys having trouble coming in.

ol' Rossi's tune has changed. A couple weeks ago he was saying this Sim stuff was rubbish. And here he is in the race chewing on crow feathers. :laugh:

Karam looks really good, you can tell he puts a lot of time into iRacing and sim racing point blank.

Chevy Performance VP is on... Talk about pressure.

Karam looks really good, you can tell he puts a lot of time into iRacing and sim racing point blank.

Chevy Performance VP is on... Talk about pressure.
Karam is like IndyCar’s temperamental version of Byron at this stuff. Tons of experience and so good.

Karam is like IndyCar’s temperamental version of Byron at this stuff. Tons of experience and so good.
He might be in a good situation with DRR as they rebuild, if he can keep his head screwed on tight this season. I'd really like to see Sage get some good runs in to salvage his career.

Jr has been putting around in 6th gear in the corners, he might be in business.

He might be in a good situation with DRR as they rebuild, if he can keep his head screwed on tight this season. I'd really like to see Sage get some good runs in to salvage his career.

Jr has been putting around in 6th gear in the corners, he might be in business.
This is good exposure for them, pretty cool stuff for them in this challenge so far.

Pushed that RF too hard.

OTOH Jr. has saved his RF and fuel too. Oval experience in general helps a lot here.

Back
Top Bottom