iRacing Firestone 175 at Twin Ring Motegi

Lets re-stick this here. Entry list. KDB is entered, he has been showing a lot of improvement

1587134350545.png

No Dale Jr? Thought he was in if they did an oval

No Dale Jr? Thought he was in if they did an oval
Not sure if it’s just prepping for the Richmond races and family duties or what but he had this to say - if they scheduled a few more races beyond these last three until they can physically race again it’d be nice.

Penske was talking to Jr and he said they are thinking about inviting a couple of provisional's to the IndyCar races to spice things up a bit. I think Jr has an open invitation.

Newgarden back there with KDB...think there may be some sandbagging going on with those two.

This has been very competitive up front. Good show while keeping it clean since that first caution.

"That advantage is gone." :D

(referencing Scott Dixon's performance)

Carlin 31st and 32nd.

Trevor Carlin is facepalming over in the UK. Can't get the consistent speed in real life or the game.

When he plowed into Pagenaud after the checkered flew.

Probably didn't like him closing the hole in Turn 1 on the last lap.

I must be missing part of the picture -- people are monitoring a live feed from the drivers?

I'm just watching it on NBCSN.

I better figure this out... :)

I'd like to one of the Indycar drivers invited to drive in a NASCAR irace
Power and Pagenaud are trying to get into one of the Cup races but when they’re limiting entries pretty strictly I think it’ll be hard to get an invite.

Power and Pagenaud are trying to get into one of the Cup races but when they’re limiting entries pretty strictly I think it’ll be hard to get an invite.
After seeing Power in the dirt mod I think he'd be pretty good

Back
Top Bottom